League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I had two matches in a row that were won but ended in us loosing 4 v 5 because one player was still active in game but refused to play with team because of crybaby reasons like "killsteal" or "you guys let me die sou don´t deserve to win". Droped From silver 1 to Silver 2 zero points today.

It´s really the children i think. On weekdays when school is still going its a very nice game world. Afternoon + weekends. Hell. Pure Hell.

I can't remember my last ranked win.

These teams have been so bad. This idiot begged to support so I went mid where I am, admittedly, bad. So I just stayed back and made sure not to feed. Meanwhile Blitz fed like a madman down at bot and never warded. Of course he was toxic and blamed everyone else. Then I played a support game as Leona which went poorly because my MF felt the need to never follow up my engages.

I've been having a similar problem with my ADCs not following up on my winter's bites when I play Braum. They did it fantastically in my first few games, but real problems lately. I think I might have to use it as a defensive measure to prevent collapsing onto us unless my ADC is playing Caitlyn and can freely engage from longer range.

...or maybe even Twitch who can get around them in stealth and quickly enable the stun.

Honestly if you aren't using Curse to communicate with your ADC you're in a lot of trouble. ADCs are geared to not trusting supports, and with good reason a lot of time (see that Blitzcrank). So a lot of times when you target a champion, don't get any response, and then figure that means to go in it actually means no. But sometimes it means yes. It's all so confusing.

With Curse you can plan out when to drop your ulti as Sona or Leona or Nami. If you have your jungler on with you as well you're in prime position to dominate lane unless you're against just really good opponents. Communication is key.

So after wanting to expand my jungling pool beyond Amumu (:shifty:) I read up a bit more on how to play Kha'Zix and a better build/skill order than the one i'd used.

I trialled it on a 9-bot game (I knew i'd make mistakes and was in no mood to get raged at, otherwise i'd train in 5 people vs 5 bots like I usually do before I take a champ PvP)

And it was so much better than when he was on freeroll! I had many a gank going for me, and then on level 6 when I evolved Wings, I was leaping in, carving up a guy, getting the reset, and (to quote Deman) going WOLOLOLOLO all over the place!

Kha'Zix is fun :shifty:

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/62271891/201042280

10/12/8 in my first jg PvP match as Kha'Zix. two deaths in the jungle though, so it's 10/10/8 vs humans. And our botlane fed the fuck out of their Ashe. I had some really nice ganks, including a very nice double-gank top when they brought their jg to help. I was really down on Kha'Zix watching worlds, but there's something so fun about actually playing him. I think it's the WOLOLOLOLO that I love to imitate so much.

I now know why EUW is so much worse than your game experience. They shut down tribunal 4 Month ago and the only bans that are happening are automated ones by the system. - One should also note that they took EUWs Tribunal down because apparently everyone was just clicking ban on every case without reading.

I am on a epic "only crap teams no matter how hard you try" loosestreak again. The amound of matches in wich my team is down 10 kills by 10 Minutes issent even funny anymore. Once matchmaking decides you should go down they just punish you hard.

So in another epic loose on my road to bronze 5 i picked leona supp since jungle was already taken. Lulu decides to go top, hijack bot, have me go top , hijack top and have me go bot again now with bruiser items for leona... it was actualy fun to play ad bruiser leona, we could have won if draven had not thrown his head against the wall over and over again. But still. this bullshit... now down to 4LP in Silver 4. I only get teams designed to loose since Friday.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1720214631/41826632

A bruiser Leona would never work. AP Tank Leona is where you would want to be.

Went 2-1 in ranked last night, so I am in Silver 3 with about 30 points. Actually had a bad Maokai game (well, really bad early game...died twice...by the end of it, I only died two more times). But, still...Maokai OP.

When you just know you got drop hacked and support will do nothing about it. Turned an early loss into a even Match, started to get rolling and suddenly Leona (not premade) and myself drop within 10 Seconds after each other... all the CC gone, Lee and Rivin being fairly bad, only lucian left as a good player in 3 v 5. Yep...

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1721240660/41826632

So most ridiculous back to back games last night.

Game 1 I was top lane Rammus against Vlad. I got low, and went back to recall. I see Lee Sin's Sonic Wave come in and hit me so I immediatly Defensive Ball Curl, once he jumps on me I flash away, nothing crazy, I just escaped...but Lee Sin drew agro and had no way out and ended up dying entirely to the turrent and my bit of damage from Ball Curl... needless to say we stomped them.

Next game I am support Morgana, but our adc never connects, I ended up 8/3/6 when I built AP. We were up in kills for the entire game and only lost because it was 4v5 and our jungle disconnected 4 times throughout the game.