League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Plubby, when are you in North America? I would like to play with you and criticize your play and then feel bad when you beat me.

I arrive Sunday October 12. I expect to be functional PM Monday 13th, or the 14th.

I am pretty sure i'd be on a similar time zone to yourself as well, as I will be in Idaho and Colorado for the first two weeks?

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/61083386/201042280

This was my first Braum PvP - I gave up a couple of kills on my ADC because for some reason I just expect my shield to be cast in the direction i'm facing, I gotta get better at the mechanics for that.

I got deeeep ward coverage a couple of times, and I had baron SCOUTED (managed to get down a pink ward in the back there), we had them 2-3 down and were ready to take it but Voli was farming top. We went to kill Voli but then Jinx peeled to solo Dragon, she died on the way home and then AFK'd. She actually said "bye". Ugh.

Now you get to encounter the ragers~!

I hate when you make a baron call and everyone else goes and does their own thing. As for the Braum shield? Yeah, that takes some getting used to. And speaking of getting used to things....are you using smart cast?

It's a way to cast spells faster, but it takes a little getting used to.

So, for example....Sona's ulti. Normally, you press R and get the range indicator thing, aim it and then press R again.

With Smart Casting you put your mouse where you want the spell to land, hit R, and it's done.

Saves you half a second (which could mean the difference between dying and an ace for your team).

It's a way to cast spells faster, but it takes a little getting used to.

So, for example....Sona's ulti. Normally, you press R and get the range indicator thing, aim it and then press R again.

With Smart Casting you put your mouse where you want the spell to land, hit R, and it's done.

Saves you half a second (which could mean the difference between dying and an ace for your team).

I don't do either of these?

I r, aim and click?

Then I can right-click out of it if the window closes to connect?

Does that only work on skill shots? What about like...Ryze's Q?