League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I just played it your guys way...still not sold on the sightstone itself (but I *did* really like it in the mid game - I still feel like I was on top of sight re: my lane, but the all-mid push phase is crucial when I *know* that it's my job to ward the river and then I have one more spare), but I felt like a freaking badass out there. AP Sona, getting all up in yo grill.

I believe you :P Also I was a lot more in their face. I read the in-depth on a couple of the guides rather than the build guide and items/spells etc. Decided to be a lot more harrassing, and micro-managed my power chord a lot more. It's...PC is good. Wow.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/59034581/201042280

Here's the recap. I was about to rabadon just to really ram home my badassery. Also I forgot about ardent censor.

Oh, and I got another double-kill. "MURDERFACE" Sona rides again!

Best three places to ward when support (around the time you hit level 6): dragon pit, your tri bush, their blue buff (assuming you are on blue team). If yo're on the other team, then their tri, dragon, and near their tower.

But yeah, if you build Sona a little bit AP and you're ahead + know how to power chord, you can duel an ADC.

Guess whos silver 3, it´s me!

I might actually need to buy this... but 640 is a ton of points for a ward. I am now at 65% won games with Mumu and it´s rising. The past two games i had a Gold 4 Duo Partner and to be honnest we dident even have to work for the win. Bam, promoted just like that.

Edit

People, trust me, there is Elo hell, i am in Elo heaven. Silver 3 already 43 Points, two won, easy easy.

21 Minutes
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1679974588/41826632

Another one Won, 25 Minutes. I could at least have died two times less.
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1680050642/41826632

7 Matches Won in a row. I wonder how the gods will punish me. :D

I hear cassas new passive murders all.

Passive - Aspect of the Serpent

Cassiopeia permanently gains a stack of Aspect of the Serpent for each second that she has poisoned an enemy champion, for each poisoned unit that she kills, and every time she hits an enemy champion with Twin Fang. Caps at 400 stacks.

75 STACKS +5% ability power and Twin Fang restores 6/8/10/12/16 (+0.1 ability power) health
200 STACKS Ability power bonus increased to +10% and Cassiopeia gains 25% cooldown reduction
400 STACKS Ability power bonus increased to +30%

People talk about regaining 100-300 hp per E and dmg way above 1000ap.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Just had my first decent jungling game - only had one awkward death (badly missed a skillshot) Couple nice ganks - one mid, one bot - and generally just wasn't a welcome sight for the Opp in the mid game. Possibly misbuilt to handle the late game, but our bot lane had a first-timer and their Ashe was very good.

I actualy rushed to Silver 2 Promo with my winningstreak. Sadly i lost it and droped back down to zero Poins in three. Now i am back on my way up. Gold seems possible, the difference in qualety issent that crazy compared to bronze. It´s less Ideots but i still end up with good states compared to my team in most games.

Tryed some Mundo in Teambuilder. Seems like an option, not to hard to play. I need to get his Ult to the point were i know when to get in, use it or just gtfo.

AND I SANG PLUUBBYY

IT'S 3AM IT MUST BE LEAGUE TIME HUH?

(It's not anymore, but I came home from a party drunk as all hell with my league client open and I was like MISE WELL AMIRITE)

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/59568887/201042280

I was stunned I got a game on Oceania at 3am.