League of Legends Thread

Ruki

We're lucky if we get 6 in a year.

That said i can´t even competitively play half the champions i own and i barely even own 1/3 of the champs i could own so... for now i am good. :D

Thats the reason i don´t buy champs with Riot points as well. IP are already giving me champs to fast.

Top: Gnar, Irelia, Riven, Vlad are my best. But I can also Malphite, Rengar, Renekton.

Mid: Diana, Katarina, Akali, Annie. I think I want to add Swain.

Jungle: Vi, Malphite, Xin, WW. I am terrible in the jungle.

ADC: Miss Fortune and Vayne have been my top two lately. Tristana, Quinn, Ashe, and Jinx also get occasional play.

Support: Sona and Leona are my best. Also enjoy playing Morgana, Braum, Soraka

Top: Teemo, Pantheon. Maybe a little Jax and obvius midlaners that sometimes can play top. (Akali, Fiddel)

Mid: Morgana, Akali, Fiddle, Mordekaiser, Galio... maybe Nidalee, soon Katha. Did some matches with LB.

Jungle: Amumu, Fiddle, WW, Nunu... will learn some Heca soon i think. But mumu is just to far op and people stoped banning him.

Supp: Morgana, Taric, Nunu, Nidalee, looking to ad Leona.

ADC: I suck at ADC.... Kog Maw, Twitch, EZ, Vayne.. non of them well honestly. Also tried out ashe before.

My best win ratios i got with, Amumu 57.8%, Teemo 56.8%, Fiddle 54.2%, Akali 52.3%, Morgana (mostly supp) 52%. Everyone else i had either few matches or only have a winrate below 50% with.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Im probably just going to worry about getting a few champions and adjusting to them before I really get into the PVP arena and losing big time :P

Fuck people who claim after you and all because theyre learning together they want to force you out of lane. I just had my worst game with Ashe claiming bottom first before anything thewn two people were like fuck you no go elsewhere, I couldnt get anything going, wqas constantly underleveled and just ugh.

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Team builder is a godsend for preventing that, but it really fucking sucks in draft or anything when people push you out of your preferred role to play with their friends. When I learned my friend was playing jungle or top usually, so I had to just ask him for help or have him look at me/the map and offer tips. It works a lot better that way I think, less of a leash.

I tend not to lock until after everyone has claimed for this reason. I find Ashe really needs a sup to be effective.

As for me, I can play

Ryze fairly well top and mid.

Garen well anywhere.

Annie *OK* in mid

Gnar, usually badly.

Lux quite well as bot sup, Sona too.

Leona as sup reasonably well - so long as my ADC is playing well. I find i'm not as effective as Leona when my ADC is not good.

And I am starting to get the hang of jungling with Amumu as well.

And I am super-bad at ANYTHING ADC. Just...just can't seem to do it.

String of bad Teams again, first one on my side that could not be saved, than one on the other side that could not be saved and than another one on my side. :( I like somewhat ballanced matches much batter than wasting 30-40 Minutes on a Match that even if you get in the position to save your team you will still loose because 3-4 players are just "yolo, 1 v 5 lolololol" one after another. :-/