League of Legends Thread

Ruki

First game top Maokai....7-4-21 against Gnar.

I need to work on my farming.

Had two Cass games, they went well enough. I can see why they say she is a little hard...but still fun. If you manage to poison someone (going against immobile people is the best), just mash on E and win.

Edit: I just had a really good Cass game: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1515681557/202665528/eog

Well finally delved into PVP tonight. Went 2 wins 2 losses to two teams with players on secondary accounts. Had one great game with Ryze on top with Annie massacring and assisted her going 5/0/5. Won via super minions killing their nexus with none of our champs near it XD

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1514958937/220484127

48 Points till silver Promo. o_O

25 :w00t:

3 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

25 :(

99 :w00t::crying:

In a Series! :shuriken::w00t::ph34r:

First match in the series, just got two unranked and a bronze 4 zero points on my team... o_O Aaand... A game Designed to be lost, just was lost...

Second Match won easy, played morgana and had a smurf ADC. :-X Took him to duo the next game. >_>

And the next one won. One more win! 3 matches left! :D

SILVER 5 !1 ! 11 111

Edited by Herr Matzat
  • Like 2

I think there is a point were you can take champions into ranked fairly fast. In the end a ton of Skills are very much alike and once you got how to combine them and how the lasthit timeing works you adapt fairly fast. So i guess it means you on a good way hench the promotion. :D

Anyone else watching the NA Championship?

TSM and C9 heading to Game 5. Hai has carried C9 in 2 games as Zed and done the exact opposite in the other 2 games.

TSM wins! WildTurtle gets a quadra with Trist to win it.

What?! TSM beat C9?!

Anyone else watching the NA Championship?

TSM and C9 heading to Game 5. Hai has carried C9 in 2 games as Zed and done the exact opposite in the other 2 games.

TSM wins! WildTurtle gets a quadra with Trist to win it.

What?! TSM beat C9?!

Dude check the replays. Lustboy has transformed that team.

Ruki, when you run Maokai are you using him top or jungle? If jungle, then Im basically screwed askig you :-P

If he is used top for you whats a decent build to run for em? I tend to start with dorans shield and then get tear of the goddess as I tend to use a bit of q for last hits when possible. I dont know where best to go after that though with em.

Ruki, when you run Maokai are you using him top or jungle? If jungle, then Im basically screwed askig you :-P

If he is used top for you whats a decent build to run for em? I tend to start with dorans shield and then get tear of the goddess as I tend to use a bit of q for last hits when possible. I dont know where best to go after that though with em.

I've never used him in the jungle. Top though....I start off with the doran's ring, to help with the mana regen.

And after that....rush Rod of Ages, make sure that is the first item you get! I usually build the Catalyst The Protector (honestly didn't know what it was called until just now) into it, because every time you level up you get a significant health/mana boost. Rod of Ages gives you everything he needs...lots of health, lots of mana, and a nice chunk of AP. I think a Tear would be a waste on him (and try not to use skills for last hitting, unless you have the mana OR you're getting poked away from the wave)

After that, get some boots, and go full on tank. Depending on the enemy team will decide what you want to build.

A lot of AD? Get a Frozen Heart and Randuins Omen. Lot's of AP? Spirits Visage and Abyssal Scepter.

And some other defensive items you can build, which would be good: Sunfire Cape, Warmogs, Banshee's Veil, Locket of The Iron Solari, Thornmail, Guardian Angel, and Frozen Gauntlet (A great passive for catching people).

• Like 1

The OddOne wrote the book on Maokai jungle, but I'll be honest unless you're as good a jungler as him it's not something to just dive in with. However as someone who used to play with a gold jungler on the regular that role, above all others, reaches a point where you can use nearly any champ and dominate with it. In the case of Maokai it turned out he was especially deadly when used right in the jungle.

Some champs do have secret second roles they can dominate at. But you need to know the role well first.