League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Thats normally how I wind up running Maokai. He takes lane for start but when it devolves into mass melee major support where needed and tank the shit out of team fights with the enemy always coming for me first and thus them losing a few people while only I die and them not figuring out I should be left for last.

People focusing tanks is one of this easy to fix illnesses that i don´t get why so little people fix it...

Championship Shyvana has been released, i consider unlocking her and getting the skin just to raise the colectors value of my acount incase i ever decide to sell it.

Akali is very strong if fed and against a fiarly untanky team. You sometimes can just 4 or even 5 v 1 if you get ahead enough and have some minions to give you further life to steal.

If your not fed your just 100% useless. Well, maybe not 100% but still... farm afk, in jungle , in lanes. Just farm yourself to 3-4 items, you can always come back, just dont focus on teamfights.

Just went 6-2-28 as Blitzcrank.

I carried that game so freaking hard. What makes it even better? The top lane and ADC were bickering at one another, and top was doing quite poorly/tilting. But I kept positive, made the clutch grabs (placed a bait ward under their tower...grabbed the person who went to kill it), and eventually won the game :D

Edit: And went 7-1-19 in a Maokai win. Was scary early....was like...0-5. But we pulled it out, and I tanked like a BOSS.

I am finaly back in S2. I was one match short of Promo Six times this week. Finally in Promo the first match is lost since i am Supp and my Jinx is feeding hard leaving me in a position were i can barly help the team. Second match was close but a hard and fair win, last match was relaxed and easy with a team that dident get careless with an early lead.

Gold must happen. Gold can still happen.

First match in S2 lost, terrible team. I was Akali mid vs Malz (who counters me), again everyone is feeding like crazy mother fuckers, team is down 0 10 very very early. Everyone is so fed i can´t assasinate them... so i try to stay out of team fights. But it´s another loose....

Next match starts out just as bad. In the middle oriana even sais goodbye and disconnects because she got killed and got to little ganks in her opinion (she later returns). I carry the game with graves (we both die 3 times each while the other three players feed 30 on top of that) so i luckily don´t get a second loose on top of my 0LP. Phew. - Got 21 Points right away so i should be save for 2-3 teams even if i get more bad teammembers.

These games were exhausting. Boy o boy.

The S1 and S2 leagues seem very tight. Half the league has zero points, S1 even only hase like 13 players in it. (i know there are many silver leagues not just mine, but still, shows you how few players make it to that level right now)

Edited by Herr Matzat