League of Legends Thread

Ruki

So most ridiculous back to back games last night.

Game 1 I was top lane Rammus against Vlad. I got low, and went back to recall. I see Lee Sin's Sonic Wave come in and hit me so I immediatly Defensive Ball Curl, once he jumps on me I flash away, nothing crazy, I just escaped...but Lee Sin drew agro and had no way out and ended up dying entirely to the turrent and my bit of damage from Ball Curl... needless to say we stomped them.

Next game I am support Morgana, but our adc never connects, I ended up 8/3/6 when I built AP. We were up in kills for the entire game and only lost because it was 4v5 and our jungle disconnected 4 times throughout the game.

...why would you top lane Rammus? His main strength (besides his defense) is his speed and ganks. And against Vlad, that's just calling for a bad time.

We're within a stones throw of a comeback and all enemies missing from the map. Amumu decides to "check on" Baron.

Why? Just... why?

Because a baron steal is the best thing in the world?

Game 1 I was top lane Rammus against Vlad. I got low, and went back to recall. I see Lee Sin's Sonic Wave come in and hit me so I immediatly Defensive Ball Curl, once he jumps on me I flash away, nothing crazy, I just escaped...but Lee Sin drew agro and had no way out and ended up dying entirely to the turrent and my bit of damage from Ball Curl... needless to say we stomped them.

Next game I am support Morgana, but our adc never connects, I ended up 8/3/6 when I built AP. We were up in kills for the entire game and only lost because it was 4v5 and our jungle disconnected 4 times throughout the game.

...why would you top lane Rammus? His main strength (besides his defense) is his speed and ganks. And against Vlad, that's just calling for a bad time.

Top lane Rammus actually works pretty well, even if I was against an AP. I didn't win lane, but I didn't lose it and by mid game I had a ton of utility and tankiness while our Jungle Kha'Zix was killing everything in sight.

We're within a stones throw of a comeback and all enemies missing from the map. Amumu decides to "check on" Baron.

Why? Just... why?

Because a baron steal is the best thing in the world?

They had it completely warded, he wasn't getting in there for a steal. Delusions of grandeur.

I had a nightmare on Kha'Zix late yesterday. Just so much derpery. We were fed-out-to-the-max in our important roles. But then we gave Annie a few back to back because she had sucked up until that point, so we were focusing elsewhere. So she built a second deathcap. Now she's racking up the kills. Then she built a third. And a fourth. We ended up losing. Despite my midlane, midgame prowess: E-W-Q combo to kill one, reset, E-Q, kill another, RESET, E-Q-W TRIPLE KILL AND PLUBBY GOES NUTS IN HIS CHAIR~!

We had three naked inhbitors to their one, but our Lucian and Nasus both had teleport and we needed them both. Then our Morgana dc'd so we were 4v5 and couldn't afford the splitpush.

We already had this discussion when I started playing...and I definitely didn't say THAT about the game, as i'd never played it, only DOTA - and what I didn't like is that rushing wasn't a viable strategy. I also said quite pointedly that I didn't enjoy it because I didn't get it, like at all. (arguably I still don't :shifty:) I was also really off-put by the reputation of the community and luckily I had some non-smug people and Matzat here in this thread to help me into it :P

Also, I discovered AFTER I bought it that it was the TSM-endorsed one - i've always used Logitech keyboards.

About to watch TSM vs SSW Game 1....I'm scared.

Ugh...that was a slaughter.

Game 2 now!

TSM chant in Korea

:o Although, not looking forward to Singed top lane in soloQ now.

4 minutes in, I already think TSM is screwed.

4-0 in 7 minutes. Yeah, TSM is FUCKED. There is no way they are stealing a game.

A bigger slaughter than the first game. I'm afraid to see Game 3.

Game 3

TSM gets the 2-0 invade! Yay! The only time they will be ahead.

6-1 at 9:30! Holy crap :o

HOLY SHITFUCK! TSM!

Game 4

Imp Pentakill

:( Dyrus has not had a good series, I think he might be done with TSM. At least TSM won against a Korean team

Game 5

Haven't watched/doesn't happen

Team SoloWin!

Dyrus might be done, but Amazing needs to go first. Even before the botch in G4 - Dyrus has been boom/bust. Sometimes he loses the game for you, but he has won games for TSM as well...at least you are losing something when you lose him. Amazing is literally a replacement-level jungler. Almost anyone at that level could come in and do what he has.

I just managed to take Ashe off the back end of a 3v2 with Sona (Skarner/Ashe/Twitch vs Heimerdinger/Sona on my end). Pre-Sheen/Lich Bane. MURDERFACE Sona rides again, and the good guys go three-for-one!

Also our Yi got a Pentakill. "Are you imp in disguise?!" I asked.

I really enjoy it when people praise my sup-ing. It feels good when I get a friend request from my AD Carry after the game, or I have multiple teammate honours after it.

I played Thresh for the first time. Our ADC dc'd so their Kat ran riot. I did, however, place a stealth ward near their blue buff so had vision on Kat trying to take it. I snuck up from the river, and when she got it low, stole it with my Q. I felt like quite the pro-player with my vision control and buff stealing skills.

...I mean, then she tracked me down and obliterated me later on, so she ended up with the buff. But the plays man, the plays!