League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Just had a game where I got pounced on low after getting blue buff L1. managed to make it end up on Garen so it wasn't a total blowout. From there out we basically crushed them. Except Yi got good late...

My team was starting to freak out a bit, but I calmed them, kept us focussed on objectives. I mean, we had two inhibs when they started to panic. I was just like "Calm down. We can splitpush with Zed bot, force them to go to him then we swing top and take the third inhib." Then they tried to push mid so I was like "no Zed. Stay hidden. When they're engaged, swing in the backdoor and re-take those inhibs for free"

We did that, AND stole their baron attempt. It was pretty easy after that.

Dat shotcalling though. My team was about to crumble!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sr0gNJ090JA#t=14

Yeah, shotcalling can save matches. But at times it gets so exhausting. You try to teach 3 of four other people how to play in a way that they dont rage, dont hate you for telling them how to do better, not afk ect. ect. ect.

It´s amazing how many people in our elo don´t even get how important global gold by towers and drake is. Sometimes the score looks like you are behind while you actualy are at least even if not ahead. - Or you are behind but Leona stole half the kills.

Edited by Herr Matzat

I also have Riot Blitz, but there is just something special about DNB.

Also! If any of my NA friends are on (so...like....3 of you) today, and you see the Fiora or Blitz or Maokai skin on flash sale...purchase it for me? :D I'll return the favor with an equal priced skin/mystery gift.

Dammit, I want Harrowing skins, but my damn Visa got lost and I have to wait a week to get a new one.

I also decided to spectate friends doing a Platinum 3v3 series, took all 5 games, but they won it. I've never played Twisted Treeline, so it was kind of neat seeing how different everything is.