League of Legends Thread

Ruki

So I read something I didn't realize was a thing, the 40-20-40 or 25-25-25-25 rule, where there is just a certain percentage of game you cannot win, and an equal percentage that you cannot lose. Makes those games where your team goes 1-19 before anything even happens less annoying because its out of your control.

So I read something I didn't realize was a thing, the 40-20-40 or 25-25-25-25 rule, where there is just a certain percentage of game you cannot win, and an equal percentage that you cannot lose. Makes those games where your team goes 1-19 before anything even happens less annoying because its out of your control.

That's not a predictive thing though :P By virtue of going 1-19 puts that into the cannot win :P

That's not a predictive thing though :P By virtue of going 1-19 puts that into the cannot win :P

That's my point, it was one of the 25% of games I couldn't win. I was top and pretty much equal in lane while everyone else on my team was 0-4/5, literally nothing I could do about it.

Also, this just happend...

5045c0.png

1) Why does nobody upgrade trinkets?

2) DJ Sona week is great...doesn't even get a sweeper

3) Of course someone cried after this game because their team mates sucked can you guess who?

Malphite.... the guy with 14 more CS than a support after 50 minutes

I am very happy with my switch to HotS. Much less time consuming even if you clearly feel the difference between a game that still is in beta compared to one that has been out and refined over several years. The idea feels like a natural evolution of the MOBA genre making it more fast paced and action packed. Laneinphase seems very prehistoric now. The more i get the game i doubt i will return to lol, but you never know. I wonder if the level of toxic players might end up lower with battle.net accounts having more than one game on them - for now i have only seen two in the past weeks so at least with the beta keys the level is much more friendly (even if no one has a clue what exactly to do to get the most out of the game)

Just went 7-0-1 on Jungle Hecarim, but to be fair my opponents were kind of dumb. They had a top Brand that kept pushing, making it easy for me to ult and murder. I did proudly try to gank mid, fail horribly and speed away, he got cocky, not realizing I just ran into the bush to wait 10 seconds for my ult and immediately came back in and killed him.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/81300901/201042280?tab=overview

I can't...I won't...stop Nunu jungling! It's so great! :D Much fun. In a Yi (top :shifty:)/Zed/Vayne comp, Bloodboil is just so great. Also I had the least damage to champs, but second-most kill participation.

Also I was tanky AS FUCK here.

500 Randuins

400 Ruby Sightstone

500 Juggernaut Enchantment (RIP)

400 Spirit Visage

+1800 HP. I was well over 4500 ^_^

Played my first placement game. Went 3-0-5 on Leona, 20min forfeit.

Played next game - had pick order preference, but took ADC to be nice. 5-6-4 on Jinx, lost. My opponent had two Gold V's, and Silver II, IV and V. WELP I THINK YOU MAY HAVE OVERESTIMATED ME FROM JUST ONE GAME RITO.