League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Again....never give up! We were down one nexus turret and they were pushing the win...but we somehow won. The throws!

Had a game where we had no inhibitor turrets, they had one nexus turret, but it was like 50+ minutes deep so a misplay after they got Baron meant we aced them and marched in for victory. The respawn timers are so long and at that point you do so much damage you can just tank everything. It's the game's way of telling you "enough already".

Again....never give up! We were down one nexus turret and they were pushing the win...but we somehow won. The throws!

Had a game where we had no inhibitor turrets, they had one nexus turret, but it was like 50+ minutes deep so a misplay after they got Baron meant we aced them and marched in for victory. The respawn timers are so long and at that point you do so much damage you can just tank everything. It's the game's way of telling you "enough already".

A misplay at baron is how I won another one of my games!

THey got baron low, I teleported in, Xerath launched his ult, and I played clean up, took the baron, and we proceeded to close out the game.

Also! 87LP or something after only 3 games in Silver 3. I love it. One more win, in a promo, three more wins, in Silver 2 :D

The whole Baron strategy in late-game demands everyone place wards everywhere. You need to know who is coming from where. I've lost games in spite of getting Baron because we don't realize only 4 of them are coming until one back doors our inhibitor. Lost games because someone cuts through our jungle and hits a good cc ult (sup Ziggs). Lost games because Fiddlesticks comes in with his ult just as we're finishing up Baron. It's super risky and I honestly am not a fan of it unless we're down, then it can turn the game. But when we're up we're begging to fuck up and lose.

I'm kind of excited for Bard, since I tend to play CC heavy supports, either he roams and I crush bottom or he doesn't roam and is kind of useless. Going to continue to try Nautilus out as support, I lost my 2nd game, but still had the best KDA on my team, but I realize it was a mistake to pick him with a Vayne ADC vs Graves since I'm most effective early game and Vayne isn't, just a bad duo bot.

While I miss Juggernaut, holy wow you can get tanky for DAYS AND DAYS with Cinderhulk.

I had 3000 HP at level 11, 4000 by level 13 in this perfect Nautilus game: (I even lost my blue buff L1)

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/82358952/201042280?tab=overview

Warmoogs +800

Randuins +500

Cinderhulk +350

Bracer (omw to righteous glory) +200

+1850 bonus health...means +450 on the Cinderhulk 25% benefit for +2300 total bonus health. MEIN GOTT~!

And my last item was gonna be Spirit Visage - mucho healo with Warmoogs. But when you look at it

Warmoogs +800

Randuins +500

Cinderhulk +350

Spirit Visage +400

Righteous Glory +650

that's +2700, so +675 on the Cinderhulk passive...+3375 - Nautilus hits over 5400HP!!!!

While I miss Juggernaut, holy wow you can get tanky for DAYS AND DAYS with Cinderhulk.

I had 3000 HP at level 11, 4000 by level 13 in this perfect Nautilus game: (I even lost my blue buff L1)

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/82358952/201042280?tab=overview

Warmoogs +800

Randuins +500

Cinderhulk +350

Bracer (omw to righteous glory) +200

+1850 bonus health...means +450 on the Cinderhulk 25% benefit for +2300 total bonus health. MEIN GOTT~!

And my last item was gonna be Spirit Visage - mucho healo with Warmoogs. But when you look at it

Warmoogs +800

Randuins +500

Cinderhulk +350

Spirit Visage +400

Righteous Glory +650

that's +2700, so +675 on the Cinderhulk passive...+3375 - Nautilus hits over 5400HP!!!!

Be Cho'Gath and get an extra 720hp at level 16 with full stacks.

I have decided that i'm happy with my Braum, Leona and Morgana for ranked - I want to add Thresh to my repertoire, so I'm going to spam him in normals.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/82621620/201042280?tab=overview

I think this was a good start. I had one death in lane when I just was on the wrong side of the minion and got blitz-hooked under tower. Also I flayed the wrong way twice costing us kills, but other than that I played really well.

The key part for me was at about 32 mins, you can see two engagements. It was a 4v2, and extended into a 4v3 over time as we retreated out of their jungle - Jinx got put down early thanks mostly to Nocturne ulti. Kassadin and I fought and I tried to kite but Kass wasn't interested in that and mixed it up and ended up dying for it. Aatrox made it late so, low on health, I landed the Death Sentence onto LeBlanc and Death Leapt in, landing an auto before trying to bait them in. LeBlanc tried to follow but Aatrox came up and over the ridge with his knock-up, which allowed me to turn around and auto, then Aatrox finished off with an auto. Blitz tried to walk past and Power Fist me, got that and an auto off putting me to <50 health, but in a flash of panic I remembered to Face of the Mountain myself, Survived the follow up auto attack then used Flay to knock Blitz away as Aatrox finished him off. We took the extended fight 4-for-2 and I was quite happy with myself :D

Can now cross this off the list... banner of command on a caster in base. We fight for baron, win, take it, minion pushes wave and takes out inner turret. Banner cooldown up, throw it on a siege minion and they take down inhibitor turret. Caster minion ends up joining a tam fight and going back to the inner turrent and KILLING LEONA, goes back and destroys inhibitor as I buffed a mid minion, before finally dying to a nexus turret.

One BoC caster minion took down 2 turrents, an inhibitor and got a kill, surviving long enough for me to use the banner two more times on other minion.

• Like 1