EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Who will be the one to reach and draft Johnny Football?

Who will be the one that takes a kicker in round 10?

Who will be the one that takes Seattle's Defense in the 6th round?

Will anyone dare to waste a draft pick on Trent Richardson?

1) Not Me.

2) Not Me.

3) Not Me.

4) Not Me.

Oh yeah, Final Results:

1) SDM

2) Munky

3) Spanktooth

4) Busch

5) Forbes

6) HBK

7) Mick

8) HeadCheese

9) Livid

10) Berober

Well there ya have it folks! Special thanks to Mick for making our draft selection way cooler than the other 2 inferior leagues. The official order is now:

1) SDM

2) Munky

3) Spanktooth

4) Busch

5) Forbes

6) HBK

7) Mick

8) HeadCheese

9) Livid

10) Berober

This will be reposted on the first page post, which is where all the picks will be posted as well. 7 of us have made teams already. SDM is going to. That just leaves Munky and Spanktooth to hear from and we're good to go! I'll update with more info as we get closer to the 1st.

EDIT: Dammit Mick....

Am I right in thinking we're listing the players by priority and then the computer drafts them?

Please say we aren't doing that, I got completely fucked last year in another league that did it that way, and everyone was more or less miserable.

And that was just a shitty six-team league :( .

Well I was hoping for 6 or 7 but 8 is sure better than 1st!

And while we wait for the final 2 games, let's ask some important questions.

Who will be the one to reach and draft Johnny Football?

Who will be the one that takes a kicker in round 10?

Who will be the one that takes Seattle's Defense in the 6th round?

Will anyone dare to waste a draft pick on Trent Richardson?

The answer is SeanDMan. All four times.

Am I right in thinking we're listing the players by priority and then the computer drafts them?

Please say we aren't doing that, I got completely fucked last year in another league that did it that way, and everyone was more or less miserable.

And that was just a shitty six-team league :( .

Huh? We're just straight-up drafting with time limits. Everyone picks who they want. You're on the clock, you have a set amount of hours to make your pick in here. The only time I'd auto-pick is if someone has missed their deadline and didn't leave me a list of guys they'd take at that spot. I plug in the draft results myself at the end.

Am I on the cock?

Not yet buddy. Still need Spanktooth and Munky to confirm, and you still need to make your team as well. We start on August 1st. You're welcome to send me a list if you might be unavailable then, AS ARE ALL THE OTHER LEAGUE MEMBERS. GIVE ME LISTS IF YOU'RE GONNA BE GONE GUYS IT MAKES LIFE EASIER.

It depends when you start; I may need to request a bit more time for some of the drafts, but that's because, while I won't know until later today (that is, Sunday), I'm pretty sure I'll be working Friday night, hence my concern :shifty:

It depends when you start; I may need to request a bit more time for some of the drafts, but that's because, while I won't know until later today (that is, Sunday), I'm pretty sure I'll be working Friday night, hence my concern :shifty:

Well, everyone gets 8-12 hours to pick when their name is up I believe. I can't remember how much time we usually give between picks. Of course if you're pick is due up at like 3 a.m or something I'll obviously be sleeping so you'll have extra time. If anticipate having to work when you might be up, just send me a couple of names you'd want and I'll pick who's left when you're up. I won't be a hardass about it. If you ask for a couple more hours during the early, important rounds, I'll give it to you. :P

Damn you HBK for changing your team name! I gotta go edit the first page now.

So the lesson to be learned here is I can do well if I'm completely removed from the proceedings?

Seems about right.

Why post and not make your team? Go make your team you turd! :P

Damn you HBK for changing your team name! I gotta go edit the first page now.

So the lesson to be learned here is I can do well if I'm completely removed from the proceedings?

Seems about right.

Why post and not make your team? Go make your team you turd! :P

I guess I'm just lazy. :P

• Like 1

:lol: The hell was all that?

Oh don't you start you! <_<

Annnnnnnnnnndddddd Munky makes 9. You guys have been great about signing up quickly! Hopefully that carries over to the draft and things move at a nice pace.

That just leaves Spanktooth, who I've emailed since his PM box is full. We've got another 4 days though. Hopefully he doesn't become the annual "ghost" league guy who holds everything up. :shifty: