EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Well, we are all set to start then. I guess we'll wait for those other slowpoke leagues to catch up. Until then, what time do you guys want to start drafting on Friday?

As for the time limits,you will have a 12 hour window for each pick although keeping a quick pace is critical. Basically don't be a turd and use the full 12 hours if you don't have to. That should be plenty of time for everyone, and I will PM you when you're up, unless your inbox is full (SDM AND SPANKTOOTH). If you haven't picked by the end of your 12 hours you're getting Yahoo's best available. Again, I encourage you guys to send me lists of guys. They don't have to be long. Say for example Livid has to be at work in an hour and there are still 2 picks in front of him. He can simply send me a list of 3 guys he wants in order, and I will select the highest preferred player left on the list for him.

Okay, yeah. SDM can just go ahead and make his pick whenever. It's not fair to put him on the clock since we said August 1st, so he's welcome to take that long if he wants. Once he picks we'll get the ball moving from there. I'll have to be extra lenient on times in the beginning since some wouldn't know.

Also, SDM clean out your inbox you bum. Same for Spanktooth. :P

I will pick before the 1st most likely but I am still debating my options.

• Like 1

Okay, well I hate dragging things out and then making a boring choice, but fuck it, I will take Payton Manning motherfuckers.

• Like 3

that is not fair, he can gain yards a lot faster if he does it with a cart!

• Like 7

Damn hard call here, but I'll have to go with Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Saints

I got burned with Brady last year since he had no weapons in a passing TD friendly league, and that wouldn't be a concern with Brees. I do feel bad passing up on AP since I seem to miss him by one pick in every draft, but this is no conventional league. I would have taken him if we had to start 2 RBs, but between the leeway we have on our roster construction and passing TDs being worth 7 points I feel much safer going with with the guaranteed huge numbers at QB. If Brees sucks this year, I'm cursed.

I'll take the number one QB on my draft board then, A-Rodge from da Bay.

Well fuck you very much Forbes. :angry:

And just a reminder we are switching to a hard 12 hour clock tomorrow, so lists people! Forbes would've been about 20 minutes late if he were on the clock, not a big deal at all given I'd give him extra time in the beginning, but if this were round 8 you get the point.

HBK is up next!