Great British Bake Off

Liam

• 2 weeks later...

We also finally learnt how to pronounce 'Giedroyc'.

Veering off on a completely different tangent, I can't be the only one here that would quite like a threesome with Mel and Sue? :pervert:

• Like 1

Is this the first Bake Off heel turn?

I absolutely love that this sort of thing gets us Brits really worked up. We can be rather passive on complicated political issues, but someone sabotages another person's Baked Alaska? Fucking bitch.

• Like 2

I was surprised they didn't make more of it, but I guess that the BBC don't want to make an 80 year old lady into the villain. From what they showed she took his ice cream out of the freezer for no good reason then blamed him for having the audacity of trying to freeze his ice cream.

Probably can't fault Iain being sent home as much as it's a shame. Norman seems like a nice guy but for the love of GOD he needs to actually produce something interesting.

Kate looks like the grown-up (well, older) version of someone I know and it's really distracting every time she's on screen.

Whether it would have been ruined or not is not really the point. She didn't know that. She took it out and left it on the side. As far as she was concerned it could have been set and she was just going to leave it there for the rest of the challenge.

And with perfect timing it's announced that Diana is out of the competition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28964737

Nothing to do with the Ice Cream, she was ill in May when it was filmed and didn't get a chance to come back.

EDIT: Also it's great that the link gets shortened to t-arts considering the show.

I also like that this is still front page news over Israel and Islamic State.

I'm expecting cake based riots this weekend.