EWB F.C. (PS4 FIFA 15 Pro Club)

alldaws1

My fault there. I assumed I would have spelled it the proper British way. It's news to me that there's no "o" in it either.

Also, I am of the opinion that the dude who wins the penalty/free kicks takes them, even if they're shit. They earned it.

Also also, I found some awesome new kits I hadn't seen before. The Saudi Arabia league has some great kits.

My new favourites would be, I think, Blackburn Rovers in the FL Championship, Carlisle United in Football League 2, Wycombe in FL2, Dijon FCO and Clermont Foot in Ligue 2, Bordeaux in Ligue 1, Toluca and Tijuana in LIGA Bancomer MX (Mexico), Hajer, Al-Taawoun, and Al-Ittihad in Saudi Arabia.

Also, I am of the opinion that the dude who wins the penalty/free kicks takes them, even if they're shit. They earned it.

I agree with this. If whoever wins it doesn't want it then fair enough, they can pass it on. Unless we find someone who becomes automatic at them or something, which from my experience is unlikely to happen anyway.

I used to nail every penalty I took online for ages on FIFA 13/14, and then my luck seemed to run out and they started getting saved. Dickheads. Should be a point where they're just unsaveable, like the ones low down yeah, saveable but I very rarely, if ever see keepers making these massive sprawling saves from top corner penalties.

And apparently you have to be online for me to send you an invite too? Terrible.

Everyone just do what JCab did and send a transfer request to EWB FC, I'll accept them as soon as I see them. We'll get everyone in eventually. I'll be around all weekend whenever people are around for the first session.

FANCY BOOTS ALL DAY

But seriously, I'd go for new boots first all the damned time.

Also, sent my transfer request. :)

It's rad to see that your player is also a 77 to begin with. I've set myself up as an attacking mid, but I'll gladly move to the wings or defensive mid. I'm fine as a forward, but I'll assume others can finish much better than I can.