GTA V PS4 thread

9 to 5

I'm annoyed with the GTA creator. It keeps telling me I can't do stuff I've seen done in other jobs. They need to make it less frustrating in general.

Update coming next week

actual_1433168928.jpg

Due to a surge in high-end crime across southern San Andreas, demand for luxury goods and services is at an all-time high. Upscale merchants of all kinds are scrambling to fill their inventories to serve the newly wealthy. The first of two major deliveries this summer will be hitting the showrooms of luxury car dealerships, the shelves of top arms suppliers and other prestigious retailers in June. Here are a few new screenshots featuring some of the new rides and accessories coming to GTA Online next week – and be on the lookout for another big shipment coming this summer.

actual_1433169182.jpg

Dress the new Enus Windsor with eight vehicle wraps inspired by the high-end designers of Rockford Hills.

actual_1433168679.jpg

For a subtle way to travel, contact your Elitas agent about the solid gold Buckingham Swift Deluxe.

actual_1433168705.jpg

The Combat PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) coming soon to Ammu-Nation.

actual_1433168733.jpg

The classic lines of the new Albany Virgo add style to any garage.

actual_1433168760.jpg

Just like the Benefactor Stirling GT, the Pegassi Osiris features gull-wing doors.

actual_1433168781.jpg

The solid gold Buckingham Luxor Deluxe shines in the Los Santos skies.

illgotten003.jpg

Hundreds of new clothing items and accessories are arriving to exclusive clothiers.

actual_1433168821.jpg

Coming soon to Legendary Motorsport, the Pegassi Osiris.