GTA V PS4 thread

9 to 5

Ken Blocks Hoonicorn Mustang is a car that will be released in the next few weeks

For reference

Does anyone else's game keep resetting itself lately? I'll load it up and I have to redo the screen contrast, then it'll load into the story mode with no option to press X or whatever for online.

Then when I go into online, I have sign the EULA again, then I'll be in a game on my own. The other day I had to design my character again.

I was even playing the main story offline the other day, did s mission and half way through it cut out and started me back in north Yankton.

I noticed that the new stunt races were 2x money and RP yesterday, so decided to give one a go. Figured that even though I suck, if the room is relatively full, I'll get a few thousand out of it.

I joined "Nightlife" which is a bike race in between buildings with various platforms/jumps, along with 13 others. I was 3rd going into the last corner, as the two in front of me battled for the win and both tumbled off the edge, handing me the win. $43,000 and 10,000 RP for 4mins work. Thank you very much. I'll retire from races now.

The new Entourage adversary mode has launched. Double cash and RP at the moment. Seems alright. You're either put on a team with assassins, bodyguards or a target (which the bodyguards have to protect). The aim is to lead the target to a point on foot (no vehicles at all), or take him out if you are an assassin. Bodyguards have more weapons but only 3 lives, assassins have a carbine but unlimited lives, not sure what the target has but they're much stronger and less prone to gunfire, it seems.

I have since played as the target too;

The target has even more armour, plus all of the weapons that the bodyguards have. There are also health/armour pickups for the bodyguard/target team. And, if you stay close to the target as a bodyguard, your health will regen. 

• 3 months later...