GTA V PS4 thread

9 to 5

• 3 weeks later...

New game type launches tomorrow, so...GTA tomorrow night? 

GTA Online's newest game mode launches tomorrow (April 12) - and you'll have to fight tooth and nail to make it to the goal. Inch-by-Inch sees teams compete for possession of a package, which must then be delivered to your team's end zone.

Unfortunately, however, the player with the package can't use their weapons, so they've got to rely on their teammates to defend them. It's essentially the deadliest game of American Football you'll ever play.

To celebrate the launch of Inch-by-Inch, you can net double the amount of cash and RP on the brand new event until April 14.

• 1 month later...

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52618/gta-online-further-adventures-in-finance-and-felony-coming

Spoiler

A giant leap up the corporate ladder following the VIP experience of Executives and Other Criminals, the Finance and Felony update gives players the opportunity to expand their organization and become CEO of their own Criminal Enterprise.

Acquire a high-rise office and special warehouse properties to begin buying and selling a range of contraband across the city, all the while fighting the LSPD and the rest of the southern San Andreas criminal underworld for access to the rarest items and the biggest profits. 

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony combines all new gameplay with a host of special new vehicles, exciting new features and much more.

Official trailer drops next week, update itself on June 7th. 

EDIT: Whoops, meant to use quotes, not spoiler tags. Oh well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yoooo, I bought this for PS4 for the other day so when I'm back from France mid-week I'll join you guys for some sort of fun!

My username is NewDamage25 for those who don't have it.

I already got it for PS3 at launch and 100% the single player, but not really done much of the online. I know you can carry over your save online, but what about access to the blimp; does that carry over from PS3 to PS4?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, the photos I've taken on the PS4 aren't showing up on my Rockstar account on Snapmatic. Does anyone know why this is? My PS3 Snapmatic photos are still there... could it because I haven't gone online yet?

19 hours ago, Jericode said:

To be fair we don't play that frequently and when we do it's the same batch of missions nearly every time unless someone has a heist. We need to do some different stuff on it.

Don't cross the line is our new God.

On 22/06/2016 at 16:24, 9 to 5 said:

I did start the last one with some of you.

But seriously we all need to play Don't Cross The Line! Walker knows.

Let's do this tonight!

On 19/06/2016 at 17:11, New Damage said:

For some reason, the photos I've taken on the PS4 aren't showing up on my Rockstar account on Snapmatic. Does anyone know why this is? My PS3 Snapmatic photos are still there... could it because I haven't gone online yet?

Solved it; apparently you no longer just take a photo, save it and it automatically goes onto the Snapmatic gallery on your Rockstar Social Club account, you now have to save the photo to your gallery, then pause the game, view your photos on the gallery, and then press R3 on a photo you wish to send to the Social Club :(Y):