FIFA 15 PS4 Tournament

9 to 5

It might wind up being a bit of a ball-ache, but if people uploaded short vids of the highlights from each match like I did on the last page, we'd have every single goal documented and could run a goal of the week/season vote.

I have decided that, as winner of the current tournament, I now approve of a new thread.

:shifty:

Still haven't beaten me, doesn't count. <_<
True, but it was unfair that we were matched together in the first place!

All I did was double tap share to start recording - cycled through the highlights and let them run through, then hit share once more to end. You then choose where to upload (I chose YouTube) and the process was fairly quick. The reason it's easier this way is because if you record the entire match, it'll be a huge file. This method also saves you going back and cutting the video into 'goal' parts.

I would happily try... if someone would show me how.

That goes for actually winning a match in the league too...

I explained a few posts up. Following those steps should be straight forward enough. It's easy.

You will need to create a YouTube account if you haven't already. It's easier to upload to fb, but better to YouTube for EWB purposes.