FIFA 15 PS4 Tournament

9 to 5

Have the teams be randomly assigned too from an agreed pool. Or we could do international sides, no star limit and have the teams assigned according to seeds. With the worst players getting the best teams.

Besiktas were OK but Demba Ba was the only player who could finish anything, I'd be happy for a change of scenery.

I don't agree with the worst players getting the best teams. I don't think I'm THAT much better than the lower seeded guys. It's all quite close. So to get shafted and be a 3 star country would be a bit shit.

Either way, my time on the game is limited as it is, so it'll depend on what you do next and how it's scheduled.

Edit: As for shit finishers, Vargas was my only scorer up til the semi's, I think. :shifty:

I was thinking that we could do two 8 team leagues (split down the odds and evens route of the seeding), each team plays every other twice, team that comes top of each division plays a head to head to decide the overall winner.

I like the MLS idea, would be a pretty even split. Could do a random drawing on who gets to pick their team when.

I was going to throw up a thread tonight to gauge interest, I was thinking a 2 conference MLS style with a championship game/tourney.

Teams wise I was going to gauge interest and then select a pool of teams and the randomly assign them as my suggested way forwards. It then has a better chance of some people being more familiar with their team than others.

Any objections/suggestions?

MLS is a great idea alright! I'd do the next one kinda like the MLS playoff system. 2 Leagues of 8, each play each other twice, 14 games.

Top 3 in each goes through to the play offs.

Winner of both leagues get a bye to semi finals

Play off game 1: 2nd in League A vs 3rd League B

Play off game 2: 2nd in League B vs 3rd League A

Semi Final 1: Winner League A vs Winner Playoff Game 2

Semi Final 2: Winner League B vs Winner Playoff Game 1

Final: Winner Semi Final 1 vs Winner Semi Final 2

Very over convoluted, much like the MLS! Straight up leagues could be boring with very little to play for after the first wave of games. With the playoffs set up to more than likely have new match ups in the every game and the winners will avoid each other until the final.

Edited by TCO