FIFA 15 PS4 Tournament

9 to 5

Malaga 0-4 QPR

I won, but I was annoyed from the start. Picked a team, then the game started with a completely different one, prompting 5th minute subs.

It was also laggy. None of my other matches have been like that. It felt like the run of the ball was with me the whole time too. And I also got a dodgy pen to make it 3-0. This wasn't as one sided as it looks.

Jericode, unless you can play in the next 45mins or so, it'll have to be Monday instead.

Winners Tournament:

JohnnyPerfect (Villa) 1- 0 DavidMarrio (Marseile)

TCO (Besiktas) Vs. United (Newcastle)
RW (Malaga) 0 - 4 Baddar (QPR)

Jericode (Southampton) 4 - 2 Stevie B (Monchengladbach)

JohnnyPerfect (Villa) Vs. TCO (Besiktas) or United (Newcastle)

Baddar (QPR) Vs. Jericode (Southampton)

Plate Tournament:

Thrilla/BYE

Liam/EddieG

WhisperInTheWind/9to5

Arjen/Stokerino

Still think the seeding isn't right as I'm the only one in my group to have played Rich. :shifty:

EDIT: But Liam.. when's best for you? Mine as usual is afternoons after 11 (until around 3 or so), or evenings after 11.

Still think the seeding isn't right as I'm the only one in my group to have played Rich. :shifty:

EDIT: But Liam.. when's best for you? Mine as usual is afternoons after 11 (until around 3 or so), or evenings after 11.

So none that work for me......>_>

If you can get on FOR 11 (like, 11 for definite), we can squeeze it in tonight. I will be drunk, but shit happens :P