FIFA 15 PS4 Tournament

9 to 5

I can definitely be on after 11pm tonight if you can do it then. If not I can make time tomorrow between 11 and 3 if you're available.

Tonight's good, what's your psn?

CSKA (Thrilla) 3-3 (JohnnyPerfect) Aston Villa

Unbelievable stuff, seriously. He went 2-0 up, his keeper was stopping everything. Had to go all out attack which was leaving me wide open but got it back to 2-1. He then got a third in the 76th minute so I had to go full attack and throw on Weimann and Bent up top. Benteke scores in the 83rd in in the final seconds Hunt does a fake shot and slots it in to level.

Honestly thought I was out, wow. Crazy game and harsh on Thrilla to go out.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Fuck Alan Hutton.

Good game though, congrats.

Annoyingly I couldn't play my normal style of game with CSKA against you, couldn't get anything going on the wings, which is how I normally play. Dzagoev and Tosic were bystanders for most of the game, barring the freekick that Tosic scored.

Eddie, I sent you a few invites but I don't think you're getting them, or my messages. This is what I see.

EddieFNGrant010 40 Minutes Ago

Ready to play whenever you are

JamieHolloway 28 Minutes Ago

Okay

EddieFNGrant010 25 Minutes Ago

Shoot me an invite when you're ready

JamieHolloway 22 Minutes Ago

I sent one

JamieHolloway 9 Minutes Ago

Did you get the invite?

Eddie, I sent you a few invites but I don't think you're getting them, or my messages. This is what I see.

Okay

I sent one

Did you get the invite?

Okay

I sent one

Did you get the invite?

Yeah, sorry, mate, didn't get those last 2 messages until way later, never got an invitation. Today between 11 and 3 was fine, you said?

I've been having problems with messages getting through for ages, even before the update. It'll say I have a message, and even when it's only just been sent to me, the notifications say it was "17mins ago" or something like that, and then it takes forever to load or doesn't show at all.

I've been having problems with messages getting through for ages, even before the update. It'll say I have a message, and even when it's only just been sent to me, the notifications say it was "17mins ago" or something like that, and then it takes forever to load or doesn't show at all.

Yeah, I've had that too.

Yeah, sorry, mate, didn't get those last 2 messages until way later, never got an invitation. Today between 11 and 3 was fine, you said?

Yeah, I can do between 11 and 3.

Alright, I'll send you an invite shortly after 11 then :)