FIFA 15 PS4 Tournament

9 to 5

Stevie B (Monchengladbach) 1-0 Me (Shakhtar)

Scoreline flattered me somewhat, although I felt the goal itself wasn't overly deserved when it came. However, the 2nd half saw Stevie hit the post twice, so fair play all in all. I felt I would have robbed him if my one on one at the end of the game led to a 1-1.

I'm not enjoying Shakhtar - can't seem to get them playing.

I didn't really register I scored it was that lackluster.

The funny thing was, apart from seeing Shaktar at the start of the game, the whole game I thought you was playing as Fulham!! I kept thinking, "wow he's really putting up a fight playing as a less greater team."

I will be on for next couple hours if you other guys are ready to play.

Edited by Stevie B

Me (Shakhtar) 4-1 Whisper in the Wind (Ajax)

So, it all did click in this last game. Adriano hat-trick flattered me somewhat, but outside of a barrage (and it was a barrage) in the early stages of the second half, I felt I deserved the victory all in all.

The possession stats weren't great, but I never have good possession as I like to play on the break.

Edited by Captain Condom

Yeah you deserved to win in the end. Second goal just before half time was a killer.

4-1 was a bit harsh on me I thought, but just showed how much more clinical you were than me.

Might've been different if I could've got back to 2-2 but couldn't beat your keeper :(

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Oh yeah, I'm totally discounting that win since you used an illegal player :shifty:

And you have to manually choose to download it, all the games I played against Arjen I still had Gaston Ramirez and no Toby Alderweireld, but after a squad update it sorted it out.

Yeah that was a really fun game Stevie.

Shame I conceded in the end but I probably didn't deserve to win overall. Your equaliser was superb by the way, the pass and first touch were so good I almost wanted you to score! Almost...

Bottom of the group! But at least I got a point :)

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Marseille 0-0 Gladbach (Stevie_B)

Bore draw. Not much to it really just cancelling each other out. Fair result really considering we couldn't really break each other down and there was a lot of sloppy passing in the match.

Happy though finishing on 7 points with 3 cleansheets.

Marseille 0-0 Gladbach (Stevie_B)

Bore draw. Not much to it really just cancelling each other out. Fair result really considering we couldn't really break each other down and there was a lot of sloppy passing in the match.

Happy though finishing on 7 points with 3 cleansheets.

Yeah I may have played a bit cheap there... You were going at me all guns blazing in the first 20 minutes, I just had to slow that game down to contain you.

Good defending though. I couldn't even get a shot on goal!

Edited by Stevie B