FIFA 15 PS4 Tournament

9 to 5

Jericode (Southampton) 1-1 (Villa) JohnnyPerfect

How the fuck was that not a penalty right near the end? Bizarre. Made an awful decision sticking with Villa's setup of 4-5-1 which is horrendous, couldn't do anything, players were moving like oil tankers. Gutted about a penalty chance right near the end but can't complain, Jeri could of had quite a few and deserved the win here (12 shots to my 5, Guzan was awesome). This Villa defence is terrible.

Oh Guzan absolutely kept you in it. I will say that you were robbed of a penalty at the end, I had my head in my hands when I saw your player go down and then I was just dumbstruck he never gave it :lol:

Jericode (Southampton) 1-1 (Villa) JohnnyPerfect

How the fuck was that not a penalty right near the end? Bizarre. Made an awful decision sticking with Villa's setup of 4-5-1 which is horrendous, couldn't do anything, players were moving like oil tankers. Gutted about a penalty chance right near the end but can't complain, Jeri could of had quite a few and deserved the win here (12 shots to my 5, Guzan was awesome). This Villa defence is terrible.

Oh Guzan absolutely kept you in it. I will say that you were robbed of a penalty at the end, I had my head in my hands when I saw your player go down and then I was just dumbstruck he never gave it :lol:

I thought he was playing some bizarre play on and was waiting for him to give it and it never came. Somehow I kept the ball in but had smashed a few buttons in rage at the decision without realising I was in a decent position :lol:

My defence is poor, hopefully the pace in attack can keep me in games. I'll take that point considering the amount of chances you had, would of been harsh on you had I sneaked the win there.

Drew 1-1 with Arjen in my first match.

Even game, but got timed out before the start, trying to sort my squad out. Had set up a formation/team beforehand, but it didn't carry over so spent my entire minute trying to put in the players I wanted. Yay for Charlie Austin and Karl Henry in midfield and Fer on the wing. :shifty:

I managed 7 on target to his 1 (no surprises when it went straight through my GK and in), but the draw was fair.

PSV (Me) 1-0 QPR (Baddar)

Wijnaldum scored mine, not really sure who scored his, forgot to take a note. Proper infuriating match though, really tests my sanity when I make tackles and every single time all it does is bounce back to the opposition or end up leaving them in a better position than they were beforehand. Don't think there were many clear cut chances other than the goals, just a few shots from the edge of the box or so after a corner, all his tbf, I couldn't get anything going, draw was probably lucky the way it ended up going after I thought I made a fairly promising start.

Summed up the game for me when at the end I made a tackle and went to pass it only for my player to basically trip over himself with some dozy airkick thing that look like he'd pulled a hamstring and just let the ball roll away.

Also why isn't Bakkali on this game?