EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

6 hours ago, Asuka's Gonna Kill You said:

@Lenny DYSItra no Le'veon Bell in the MVP or OPOTY voting? :(

@Ziggy Srardust I've got hope after the win against DYS :D

I can do any day but today, let me know what day and time is best for you.

Tomorrow around noon or so? I'm pretty flexible on what day but I like to play earlier if I can

Panthers are going back to the big one, tough game, but 21 unanswered first half points killed off the early 49er momentum. Good game dude. I think the biggest thing for me was not throwing a pick for the first time in forever, 

If the other game gets played today, I'm fine to get the Super Bowl done this evening too. 

I was cleaning up the first page and decided to sort some random EWBFL facts.

Most EWBFL Titles: DYSI (5), Maxx (2), Kbusch (2), Drags (1), Srar (1), Thrilla (1)
Most Conference Titles: DYSI (5), Maxx (3), Srar (3), Thrilla (3), Drags (3), Myst (2), Kbusch (2), Toe (1), Dan (1), Disturbed (1)
Most MVPs: Maxx (2), LL (2), Drags (1), DM (1), Thrilla (1), Srar (1), Essa/Pepsi (.5)

Basically I'm the Lombardi of EWBFL, winning 5 out of the 12 EWBFL Bowls. :P I've also never lost a EWBFL Bowl that' I've been in, which I could've sworn I lost to Srar but that must've been in a divisional game the year she won it. So this year if Srar beats Asuka then we'll have a battle for who will win their second EWBFL title between Drags and Srar. Dun dun dun~!

Edit - How did I never win an MVP?! The voting is clearly rigged against me..

Edited by Lenny DYSItra