EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

1 hour ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Beat the Bills 20-13 but they stopped my offense cold and damn that EJ Manuel! They are surprisingly good for a team that is now 2-8. If my defense hadn't stepped up with a fumble return TD I might have lost

Yeah EJ Manuel was almost unstoppable when I played them a couple weeks back, I think it has something to do with his brother knowning a guy that knows a guy that does the Madden rating updates. >_>

Beat the Browns 48-14. Pretty much a walk in the park, got greedy towards the end though and threw a pick when I had a clean 6 TDs 0 INT day. :angry:

10 hours ago, Cactus Drags said:

I'll be back late Sunday night so I can get my game in if you don't mind waiting to roll.. Don't want to miss too many games, and I'll be losing out on scouting points too. 

What time zone are you in again? I think you've got some hours ahead of me (EST) so I want to try and figure out around what time of day it'll be for me.

@ADG and @Big Hairy Man Face still to play as well.

I think I might quit. Rage quit my game against the Bucaneers after several plays that just completely pissed me off in a way only Madden ever does. I replayed the game, and stupidly managed to win, making it even more annoying as I wasn't annoyed about the losing, just the shitty plays.

Feel like the need to do-over a game against the computer is probably a suggestion that I'm not enjoying this much as I thought I would.

2 hours ago, Big Hairy Man Face said:

I think I might quit. Rage quit my game against the Bucaneers after several plays that just completely pissed me off in a way only Madden ever does. I replayed the game, and stupidly managed to win, making it even more annoying as I wasn't annoyed about the losing, just the shitty plays.

Feel like the need to do-over a game against the computer is probably a suggestion that I'm not enjoying this much as I thought I would.

I'd stick with it and keep going at it mate. I felt pretty similar throughout parts of last season in all honesty, I just wasn't having fun for the most part but in all honesty I think it was more down to myself playing the wrong way. I wasn't making enough of the right plays and I was easily letting the game frustrate myself, which ultimately makes you play even worst. I just managed to click a bit more this season, started finding a system for my team that works and am just having much more fun. Don't get me wrong, it can still be frustrating at times but nowhere near as much as it was last season.

• Like 1

Destroyed the Dolphins 56-19. They came out like a house on fire but once I came back they completely crumbled, managed to force two fumbles and from there they just couldn't recover. Bell rushed for 5 TD's, feel a bit gutted as I was on to break the record with 40 seconds to go trying to march up the field but threw an interception because of that, no record today :(

Edited by Asuka's Gonna Kill You

1 minute ago, Cactus Drags said:

Panthers over Saints 31-14. Tough game. 

Looks like we're only waiting on the commish and auto-midget. 

It was close in places, but you made some good 3rd down plays, and I gave up three interceptions. Could have been more, realistically.

Beat Dem Boys 49-14 in a game that wasn't really close. When it came to picking offensive plays for the Cowboys it was literally run, run, run. They didn't start to throw until midway through the third quarter when the game was already out of reach for them. The Cowboys QB is a decent dual threat guy when they finally opened the playbook up, he had decent chunks of yardage and led the game in rushing with 69 yards.

@thatshortguy, lemme know when you're all set so I can roll us to Week 13. No User games next week so, if we roll tonight, the deadline will be Friday again.

• Like 1

Probably just played my toughest CPU game of the year against the Ravens just now. It was pretty much all Baltimore in the first half, even though the score was within a TD at the half. The combination of Flacco connecting on all his throws and Perriman taking advantage of his speed on the deep ball really put me in a bad place. The third quarter ended up being my turning point, I picked off Flacco but the drive got stuck and I had to choose between an average FG or going for it on 4th down, so I went for it and ended up scoring but if I had screwed that up I'm sure they would've went back the other way and got in another score. The fourth quarter was insane with constant back and fourth scoring all the way until the end where the Ravens got a hail mary TD with seconds left but failed to get the onside kick. Final score ended up being 45-38.

Crazy crazy game. Watch out for Breshad Perriman though, guy got 210 yards and 3 TDs on me.

39-10 against the Chiefs. Despite the score it wasn't an entertaining one. They ran down a good chunk of the clock throughout without doing much. Forced two fumbles which obviously helped. Bell finished with 2 TD's and around 130 yards but it still didn't feel like I could get going with him much in this one. 10-2, despite the good record though was always going to have to settle for a wild card spot behind DYS.