EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Beat the Cowboys 7-29 to move to 6-2. Gave away two silly interceptions when I had the game sealed going for more points rather than running the clock down. Game could have gone very differently as they were tearing me up at the start with their passing offense. I managed to make them fumble the ball on my own goal line to prevent a TD and then made a pick in my end zone to prevent another TD and returned that for my own TD. Dez Bryant was ridiculous, although once I started targeting him I managed to shut them down much more.

Bye week for me next week.

Edited by Asuka's Gonna Kill You
  • Like 1

Man the Pats defense is tough this year. I couldn't get anything going for the first half and add the fact that I had drive killing penalties on nearly every drive. Clearly the Pats are paying the refs off in Madden too. Second half I managed to break free and create some room but even when I was up I still didn't feel like the game was over til the last few minutes. If Brady was still around they would be a real threat but once you grab the lead on them they can't really create enough to force a comeback on offense.

WEEK NINE!

@thatshortguy vs. @Cactus Drags
Myself vs. @ADG

That rounds out the User games for this week, everyone else is aside from the Steelers who are on BYE. Deadline will be Monday afternoon.

I'm free for about another hour now if you're around ADG, if not I can go tomorrow around this time but Friday and most of Saturday I won't be able to.

19 hours ago, Lenny DYSItra said:

Man the Pats defense is tough this year. I couldn't get anything going for the first half and add the fact that I had drive killing penalties on nearly every drive. Clearly the Pats are paying the refs off in Madden too. Second half I managed to break free and create some room but even when I was up I still didn't feel like the game was over til the last few minutes. If Brady was still around they would be a real threat but once you grab the lead on them they can't really create enough to force a comeback on offense.

WEEK NINE!

@thatshortguy vs. @Cactus Drags
Myself vs. @ADG

That rounds out the User games for this week, everyone else is aside from the Steelers who are on BYE. Deadline will be Monday afternoon.

I'm free for about another hour now if you're around ADG, if not I can go tomorrow around this time but Friday and most of Saturday I won't be able to.

Can do tonight if it's about 7:30-8ish my time (15:54 now). Although if Asuka would rather let the CPU play you I dread to think what the end result of our game is going to be. Does the NFL have a mercy rule?  :P

Picked up another win. Threw for an interception on my very first drive, but managed to defend better thus restricting the Broncos to a field goals on a couple of their drives. I ended up scoring a touchdown to put myself 28-24 up with twenty seconds or so to go and saw out the last few hail mary attempts to win.

• Like 1

Got out of work later than expected, I might be on in a couple hours if you can make it. I'll @ you if I get on.

5 hours ago, ADG said:

Can do tonight if it's about 7:30-8ish my time (15:54 now). Although if Asuka would rather let the CPU play you I dread to think what the end result of our game is going to be. Does the NFL have a mercy rule?  :P

On 3/10/2016 at 16:42, Big Hairy Man Face said:

Picked up another win. Threw for an interception on my very first drive, but managed to defend better thus restricting the Broncos to a field goals on a couple of their drives. I ended up scoring a touchdown to put myself 28-24 up with twenty seconds or so to go and saw out the last few hail mary attempts to win.

You're getting better, I couldn't beat the Broncos :(

If midgets on auto, I can get my game in tonight. I'll have to go on auto for the following week and a half as I won't have access to my PS4. 

1 minute ago, Cactus Drags said:

You're getting better, I couldn't beat the Broncos :(

If midgets on auto, I can get my game in tonight. I'll have to go on auto for the following week and a half as I won't have access to my PS4. 

I've played a few more games against the CPU, so just getting a bit more used to certain things I feel.