EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

1 hour ago, ADG said:

Do I need to be reinvited or is the problem at my end?

It says you're still in on my end, if anything I'll kick you out and re-invite you next time I log in.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

55 or 53?

53. Good catch Meac!

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Since no one was interested I ended up sending Andy Dalton and my 6th round pick this year to Arizona for their 1st round pick this year. So yeah, thanks for the ring last year Andy... now GTFO! >_>

WEEK ONE!

@Asuka's Gonna Kill YouNew York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Houston Texans @Ziggy Srardust @ Tennessee Titans
Atlanta Falcons @thatshortguy @ Seattle Seahawks
New Orleans Saints @Big Hairy Man Face @ San Francisco 49ers @billyzzz80

Carolina Panthers @Cactus Drags @ Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers @ADG
Balitmore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals (DYSI)

Deadline will be Monday evening EST.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

I lost the game we played last night 28-23. I just couldn't stop the run, and although I managed to drive down the field in about a minute to tie it up at 14-14 at half time, the first drive of the second half saw me throw an interception when trying to be a bit too clever with a PA pass. Good game though.

Lost 24-20 to Denver. Never seen the AI pick alternates before, they came out rocking the 75th anniversary unis, pretty cool. 

Also, good luck to anyone who has to play the Broncos this season. Bradford is woefully inaccurate, but if he hits their rookie receiver Sullivan, it's game over. The dude has 98 speed and is impossible to cover, basically broke the game. I shut them down in the second half after coming back to tie it at 17,scored a field goal with a minute left to take the lead. Had them pinned in their own half on 3rd and a mile, Bradford makes a ten yard pass to Sullivan and he just tore away, no one can catch him. 

Oh, and I threw 3 picks, all of which bounced off the receiver and at least one other player before being scooped up by the D. Wouldn't mind so much, but when my guys get the opportunity it just bounces off their stupid dumb faces. 

Edited by Cactus Drags

Beat the Raven's pretty easily yesterday but gave up some points getting greedy by trying to pick up some extra XP goals. :/ Those things will cost you a game if you keep trying to just get all your goals without paying attention to the actual game situation. Last I checked Drags and the Saints were left to play but with Drags done we're just down to one. If you manage to get your game done today just post here and I'll roll us early.

I knew going in I'm not very good at this game but that opener against Oakland just drove the point home. I was surviving as their offence was having a terrible time of it and I was up 3-0 going into the final quarter and then I just disintegrated; gave up a TD then an interception which became a TD when I went chasing the game and they finished it off with a field goal to win 17-3.

You're not doing too badly if you're shutting out the opposition through 3 quarters. I always find the computer ramps it up late game if they're down, all the bounces seem to go their way. I know EA have denied the existence of catch up/rubber band logic for years, but I swear there must be something. 

You're the Chargers, right? I think I've got you in a couple of weeks.