EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Won 20-10 against the Jaguars. Much better performance this time from the QB, passes actually went where I wanted them to instead of into the hands of the other team, plus I managed to pluck out a couple of their longer passes for turnovers.

Also had a scare when I accidentally called an audible and had no clue what play I was now running then didn't know where the ball was - turned out it was with the HB who was running about clueless at the bottom of my screen while I'm scanning the runners for a possible pass.

Just happy to get a win on the board though. :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lenny DYSItra said:

WEEK THREE

@Asuka's Gonna Kill You @ Cincinnati Bengals

@billyzzz80@Cactus Drags

Deadline is gonna be Sunday afternoon, so when's good for you Asuka?

Should be free tomorrow. If not then likely Friday or Saturday, whichever one of those three suits you best mate.

18 hours ago, billyzzz80 said:

NFC Championship rematch. Revenge time.

We'll see. 

I'm on early starts at work this week, so I'm not gonna be able to play til the weekend, unless you're around between 7 and 10pm GMT tomorrow. Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon would be best for me. 

50 minutes ago, Cactus Drags said:

We'll see. 

I'm on early starts at work this week, so I'm not gonna be able to play til the weekend, unless you're around between 7 and 10pm GMT tomorrow. Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon would be best for me. 

Yeah, I have a hectic work week also.What time Sunday are you available?