EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Just been EA'd for my first CPU loss of the season against the most overpowered team I've played so far in the Browns. 21-7 up, couldn't be more comfortable. Suddenly I get intercepted, Bryant then fumbles for the first time in two seasons, Bryant then get's injured, Browns then convert about 10 3rd and longs and their RB breaks through four tackles to run 83 yards for a TD. Everything that could go against me did go against me. I don't mind losing but this was one of those ones where you just can't believe what you've just seen.

Edited by Asuka's Gonna Kill You

1 hour ago, Big Hairy Man Face said:

Beat Atlanta 26-20. Got my first safety in the process. Ingram ran like a beast again, including a 69 yard touchdown run.

I've never been completely sure how Wild Cards are decided, but at 7-7, am I still in with a shot?

Top team's of their divisions get a spot and then the two teams with the best record outside of those four in the conference get two wild card spots. 

I've just had a quick look for you, Vikings are 9-4 so you'd have to fancy them for one of the spots. That'd potentially leave the other spot to either the Seahawks (8-5), Buccs (7-6) or you at 7-7. Drags could do you a favor as he plays the Seahawks in this weeks game, if he can beat them for you then you could sneak in for that final spot if things go your way.

Actually, even more interesting is that Drags (Panthers) also plays the Buccs the following week, another one of the teams potentially in your way. Also in that week the Seahawks play against the 49ers (billy). If both of those do you favors and you win your next game then you could go into the final week with a shot!

Edited by Asuka's Gonna Kill You
  • Like 1

Favour completed. Stomped the Seahawks in their own gaff, 34-17. It wasn't even that close, their only TDs were at the end of each half when they went all superhuman EA comeback mode on me. Got pissed at the 4th quarter one so I drove 50 yards in the final minute despite having got the game in hand, just for the chance to double them up. 

Finally felt like I was playing with my defense again, they were hurrying the QB, made the run game a non factor. ROTY candidate Vlad Lee scooped and scored on his own forced fumble. We are having awards this year, yes? I assume last season's omission was just an oversight. 

12039747_10154090488579628_7511691587409

The scenes at Heinz Field, first time I've played in snow. Was pretty off putting at first but became okay once some of it started to melt. Huge day as Bell broke the season rushing yards record and is also now joint for the season rushing TD's record at 28. Beat the Redskins 31-3. Started awful, couldn't even get a first down in the first quarter before Bell sprung the game to life with a 55 yard rushing TD. Destroyed them from there, Bryant has gone off of the boil in a last few weeks but Brown has suddenly sprung to life, just making great play after great play.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Final Score 24-14...

TEXANS! :w00t:

And it wasnt even that close. Got railroaded by Srar from start to finish. I couldnt get into a groove on either side of the ball and everytime I tried Srar either converted on 3rd down or got an INT/FUM. Good game. :/

Drags is playing his game now, so that just leaves @ADG since the Saints are auto'd til Tuesday.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra
Stupid @

Tough game, no score til the third quarter, but I pulled it off. Finally got some takeaways going, three picks of Winston, I switched my starting corners round and it seemed to help. Put Floyd on the outside and Funchess in the slot and got some more open looks on offense too. Might just be hitting my stride at the perfect time. 

40 minutes ago, Lenny DYSItra said:

And it wasnt even that close. Got railroaded by Srar from start to finish. I couldnt get into a groove on either side of the ball and everytime I tried Srar either converted on 3rd down or got an INT/FUM. Good game. :/

Drags is playing his game now, so that just leaves @ADG since the Saints are auto'd til Tuesday.

Yeah after your first quick TD where your guy bounced off my tackle and ran an extra 40 yards I was thinking "God I am going to hate this game so much!" but then we got it together.