EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

21-17 to the Steelers. How I've just won that I'll never know, crazy game. Started the second half up and in a great position but blew it. Srar looked like she had it in the bag late in the 4th but we both blew chances to either kill the game off or keep it level. I managed to get a game winning TD with about 7 seconds on the clock to steal the victory.

Had a bit of everything. Fumbles, interceptions, missed field goals from both, big 4th down plays and a last second winner. Great game Srar, in fairness I'd be pissed at the result if I was you, ridiculously close game.

• Like 1

Congrats! I let myself get really upset when I forced a fumble on you and they overturned it. Put myself in a funk for a while which is my own fault. Your guys are just so much faster than anyone I have. It's crazy! At the end I should not have tried my FG. I knew I would miss it. Should have tried to convert. Oh well. Good luck!

• Like 1

I'm not able today, might be tomorrow, I'm supposed to be going to the cinema but I'm not sure what time. 

DYSI, which MVP did I get in that update? 

Also, I'm not certain, but I think this Super Bowl might be featuring the NFL's leading rusher against the number one ranked run D. 

38 minutes ago, Cactus Drags said:

I'm not able today, might be tomorrow, I'm supposed to be going to the cinema but I'm not sure what time. 

Also, I'm not certain, but I think this Super Bowl might be featuring the NFL's leading rusher against the number one ranked run D. 

No problem, just mention me in here an hour or so before you're good to play, I should be free tomorrow or Wednesday.

Edited by Asuka's Gonna Kill You

On 4/11/2016 at 14:21, Cactus Drags said:

From the third season of EWBFL 12

2013 Season
MVP: (Drags) HOU Arian Foster - 1,987 yards, 24 TDs

First game was 17-17 and disconnected in the third quarter.

Sadly lost the second game 29-27, probably in the worst way possible as somehow I missed an extra point after a TD which basically cost me the game. Felt like everything went against me, so many dropped catches that looked like easy ones. In fairness I've had a lot go my way in the last two games so was about time my luck ran out. Just couldn't stop Drags offense in the second game at all and my head went when I ran out of time at the end of the second half and didn't get a field goal, then started the second half with an INT.

Deserved win overall, congrats man.

• Like 1

Once Bell was shut down, it was just a matter of weathering the storm with that aerial attack. And to be fair, there were about 5 interference calls I didn't get, but Madden has always seemed blind to the route obstructions. I feel the dropped passes were karma for that. 

Really happy Artis-Payne got the MVP. He shone as a rookie last year when Stewart got hurt, earned the starting job this season (so much so I traded Stewart) and carried me to the Super Bowl. Shame I can't get the production from Cam or my receivers, but still. CHAMPIONS! 

Congrats @Cactus Drags! You join @Maxx and @Buscha Syndergaard as the only three in the elusive 2-time EWBFL Champions club. Although they both won theirs back to back and it took you three years to get yours. :P

Now onto the off-season (while we wait for @Big Hairy Man Face to vote for MVP)...

EWBFL Offseason Schedule

Step 1: Re-signing
Step 2: Free agency (3 Days)
Step 3: Draft
Step 4: Pre-season free agency

I'll give everyone until Friday to get their signings in unless everyone finishes up early.

15 minutes ago, Cactus Drags said:

Once Bell was shut down, it was just a matter of weathering the storm with that aerial attack. And to be fair, there were about 5 interference calls I didn't get, but Madden has always seemed blind to the route obstructions. I feel the dropped passes were karma for that. 

Really happy Artis-Payne got the MVP. He shone as a rookie last year when Stewart got hurt, earned the starting job this season (so much so I traded Stewart) and carried me to the Super Bowl. Shame I can't get the production from Cam or my receivers, but still. CHAMPIONS! 

I really need to work on my running game against actual players. It's great against the computer but I can't rack the same type of numbers up against you guys, something I need to improve on as Bell is so good when I can get the running game going. A-P for you was great, you probably could have used him even more and racked up more yards, just couldn't stop most of your offense. 

Also think I've done all my re-signings too. Need to make sure I'm around for the draft this year. 

53 minutes ago, Lenny DYSItra said:

Congrats @Cactus Drags! You join @Maxx and @Buscha Syndergaard as the only three in the elusive 2-time EWBFL Champions club. Although they both won theirs back to back and it took you three years to get yours. :P

Now onto the off-season (while we wait for @Big Hairy Man Face to vote for MVP)...

EWBFL Offseason Schedule

Step 1: Re-signing
Step 2: Free agency (3 Days)
Step 3: Draft
Step 4: Pre-season free agency

I'll give everyone until Friday to get their signings in unless everyone finishes up early.

I AM THE BEST 19-0!  SUCK IT PATRIOTS