EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Lost my undefeated streak through the sim :(

Beat the Ravens 24-45. Felt a bit of a classic EA at points, them making a few miracle catches despite being absolutely awful overall, the game wasn't really ever close despite them scoring 24 points. Not any real standout plays to upload for this one, will try put a few highlights up for the next game.

• Like 1

Also played my game yesterday, comfortable win over the Browns. Nothing to really write home about again outside of a pretty nice Snelling 30-40 yard TD. Browns were running it quite a lot and playing a short passing game so they were running up quite a lot of the time when they got on offense. 

Looking like a shootout between Bell and McCoy for top RB, expect the records I set with Bell last season will both be broken.

I think I quit you guys. I was cruising to a perfectly boring 17-6 win and then in the last 2 minutes they suddenly became good and scored a TD, 2 pt conversion, recovered an onside kick and then scored another TD to win 21-17. I can't deal with that shit right now. I'm sure I'll see you guys on the next one.

Pretty bad performance against the Titans, ended 35-21. Comfortable for 2-3 quarters and they were putting nothing together really outside of an interception which they returned for a TD. Then out of nowhere I gave up another two INT's and they started converting 4th downs and all sorts of crazy plays. Managed to hold out though and secure it with a Bell TD.

Got an easy 27-0 W over the Pats, even with Kaepernick throwing two picks and Charles fumbling the ball :/ Their rookie QB sucks a big bag of dicks, sacked him 6 times, he was super slow... I think we only allowed like 78yds total...

Gone from 2-5 to 7-5... I thought I'd struggle mightily with this and itd frustrate me but I'm liking it so far...

So I did get back to play this week, beat Detroit 38-24. Should have been 7 for the Lions, but y'know, bullshit catch up logic. I'm guessing it's a clutch thing, because Calvin Johnson basically caught 10 passes in the last two minutes while my secondary stood and applauded. Which, fair enough it's Megatron, but I had him completely shut out of the game prior to those final 2 minutes. 

Got some highlights from the last two games:

Haven't been playing much the past few weeks so I'm probably going to sit out the rest of the season since I don't have any User games and come back for the playoffs, unless I'm falling out of the playoff picture then I'll play a few to keep myself in it. Right now we're onto Week 14 with @Thrilla taking on @James 'Kryten' Milner. I'll roll again sometime Friday afternoon.