EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

I could've sworn I made the deadline for Sunday. >_> Nevertheless we're good to go for the final week before the playoffs with no user games (since they're both either MIA or AP) and I'll roll it promptly Wednesday afternoon, unless you guys get done before then.

We've got a good month before the next Madden comes out so hopefully we get everybody back 100% for the new season since this one is sort of dragging out a bit.

Looks like everyone that's still around is done with their games soooo...

WILDCARD ROUND

@ADG vs. @phatman - I'm pretty sure ADG is still on AP so feel free to play phatman.

Saints vs. @billyzzz80

Me vs. @Thrilla - Think Thrilla is MIA but I'll give him until Saturday to show up before I get the game in.

Everyone else is on bye until the next round. Go go go!

Pretty entertaining game in the snow against @Thrilla's Bills. I hate playing away games in the snow btw, the white tops blend in with the field and it screws me up in the passing game. The game itself was close until about 3 and change left in the fourth quarter where Kirk Cousins was leading the Bills down the field but made a costly INT that led to me scoring a TD and making it 24-10. The game was basically over with 2 minutes left but Cousins threw yet another pick and I ended up running that in a minute later for another TD to finish it off at 31-10.

DIVISIONAL ROUND!

Bengals vs. @Asuka's Gonna Kill You, because it wouldn't be the playoffs without us going up against each other. :P
@phatman vs. Houston Texans, the former team of @Little Red Srarvette
Seattle Seahawks vs. @Cactus Drags
@billyzzz80 vs. Philadelphia Eagles

I can do tomorrow late EST or during the day Sunday. Let me know when is good for you and maybe we can get this done this weekend.

Fuck! Hectic game and I swear Kaepernick is going to eventually cost me a game with his fumbles and turnovers...

24-21 victory over Texans with a field goal as time expired... I just couldn't stop their passing game and their QB hit everything!!!

Knocked out the Seahawks in what was refreshingly a legit tough game as opposed to a cheap tough game. I dunno if I'm just awesome at run defense, if my personnel are suited to it, or it's just too easy this year, but I hope 17 gives me more of a challenge. I shouldn't be able to keep Lynch to 20 yards on a dozen carries in the playoffs. 

17 hours ago, phatman said:

Fuck! Hectic game and I swear Kaepernick is going to eventually cost me a game with his fumbles and turnovers...

24-21 victory over Texans with a field goal as time expired... I just couldn't stop their passing game and their QB hit everything!!!

He was awesome. 1st round pick for me last season. Congrats!

Good game Drags... Congrats on the win...

dominated me from start to finish... 24-14 is a much kinder score line to me than it should have... Some questionable decisions backfired on me...

first online h2h game, man the lag is pretty horrible, always that bad?