EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Rage quit 28-0 down against the Pats in the first half :lol:

Will finish it later. I'm not great but fucking hell it was like I wasn't even being given a chance. Two of the most bizarre fumbles ever that magically dropped into their hands for two straight TD's. This could be a long season!

Just a heads up in regards to my last post, I'm an idiot. I thought the games continued from where you left off so you could leave them at any point and continue where they were at, seems they don't, my mistake guys, sorry about that. Restarted the game and gave the Pats a 28-0 lead before the half (wasn't easy, suddenly they were playing shit unlike before. Had to keep trying to throw interceptions to make it happen, they even threw a interception to me). Finished the first half 28-7 and then played properly for the second half.

Finished the game 21-45.

Midget.

Best times for me are between 5pm and 11pm GMT. Can do any day this week apart from either Tuesday or Wednesday evening. 

Run it whenever against the CPU.  I'm actually trying this as just a GM.

Won't allow me to do it. Just comes up with inviting the player to the game. Think the only way to play the match without you controlling the team would be for you to be set as away or idle? Not sure how...Sure DYSI would know. 

Srar, I should be available most of the day tomorrow. Look forward to it.

Cool. Maybe around 1 or so?

My wife has commandeered the tv and PS4 to watch netflix cause she's not feeling well. 

My wife has commandeered the tv and PS4 to watch netflix cause she's not feeling well. 

Sorry to hear that :( About her not feeling well I mean. It's cool anyway because I totally forgot about this :P 

Maybe tomorrow morning? Or Wednesday should be available most of the day.

Lost 28-21. 

Got down to the 10 yard line with 4th down and couldn't convert. Played well, just Matt Ryan and Julio Jones were unplayable. 

Sorry to hear that :( About her not feeling well I mean. It's cool anyway because I totally forgot about this :P 

Can you play today? I can't do tomorrow at all

Lost 20-10 to the Jags. Can't put my finger on it, but there's something different about playing defense that I'm really struggling with. And it's not because I'm used to using Seattle, I've struggled in UT and draft champs as well, just always seem to give up big plays to wide open receivers on 3rd down and really struggle to get pressure /sacks. Not fun. 

Also I need a bowling ball at running back, can anyone provide in exchange for Stewart? 

I've set myself to auto for the week. Haven't been home long today and leaving again shortly. I'd rather take a loss than hold things up.

I've set myself to auto for the week. Haven't been home long today and leaving again shortly. I'd rather take a loss than hold things up.

Oh you'll take a loss...probably :P