EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

I believe me and @David Marrio have a game, going by my knowledge of the Cowboys schedule.

What times are best for you? Can do any time today, Monday and Tuesday from 5pm to 12am gmt. Thursday 5pm to 12am gmt. 

Just had a fucking bullshit loss against the Vikings. They scored two 80yd TDs on short crossing plays where I apparently just didn't have a secondary at all. 

I play with the Lions all the time on other modes and have never had this issue, it's really pissing me off.

I'm finishing this game with Marrio and dropping out, this game is plays completely different online and it's borderline unplayable for me.  There's a fucking ridiculous delay between when you press a button and when its designated action actually occurs, making it impossible to run the ball at all.  Can't use turbo, can't juke, can barely even change directions, its just run straight into the line, every time.  So all I can do is pass, with terrible timing, and that delay leaves me susceptible to getting sacked.  On defense, I cannot get through whatsoever, because by the time my guys actually start performing power or finesee moves, play is nearly over.  And of course, there's no way whatsoever to time the kicking meter, which means I hit almost no touchbacks, and gave away great starting field position for every drive.

I don't know what the fuck happened, I'm really enjoying the game offline this year, but its garbage online.  I don't even care about winning this anymore, was just hoping to have fun, but I can't even do that.

Edited by Maxx

JohnnyPerfect, I can play in the afternoon monday or tuesday, let me know if you're available.

Should be able to do either of those days, just give me a shout when you've got the time :)

JohnnyPerfect, I can play in the afternoon monday and tuesday

I'll be on for a probably another hour or so today but I should be free all afternoon tomorrow.

Just doing my game prep and I'm good to go, should only be about 10 mins. 

@Cactus Drags when can you play?

Got a 2 hour window in about half an hour II can do tonight. I'm free any evening the rest of the week. 

Would it be around the same time? Not sure if I can do today but I can fit it in tomorrow for sure. Just tell me when you're ready today. Might have a chance

Good to ggo now. 

JohnnyPerfect, I can play in the afternoon monday or tuesday, let me know if you're available.

Should be able to do either of those days, just give me a shout when you've got the time :)

JohnnyPerfect, I can play in the afternoon monday and tuesday

I'll be on for a probably another hour or so today but I should be free all afternoon tomorrow.

I should be around for most of tomorrow. I might not see the message if you do it on here in time so add me and message me when you're good to play.

InceptionOfMind