EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

I just saw your reply and it reminded me that you tagged me, Dragsy. Sorry. It's been a busy week and we're only 2 days in. I won't be able to play for another hour or so today. And then the next time I can play would be a bit late for you tomorrow.

Game against DYSI ended 13-10 to me yesterday. DYSI had to leave at the start of the second half and it conceded the game for him so I got the win. Was a decent game up until that point, more enjoyable playing against others than the CPU which is getting a bit frustrating. 

I just saw your reply and it reminded me that you tagged me, Dragsy. Sorry. It's been a busy week and we're only 2 days in. I won't be able to play for another hour or so today. And then the next time I can play would be a bit late for you tomorrow.

How late are we talking? Are you around any other point this week? 

Carolina Panthers d. Indianapolis Colts, 30-20.

Week 9

Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals (DYSI)
Green Bay Packers @ Carolina Panthers (Drags)
Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers (JohnnyPerfect)
Atlanta Falcons (Midget) @ San Francisco 49ers (B-Mos)
Denver Broncos @ Indianapolis Colts (LL)
Philadelphia Eagles (DM) @ Dallas Cowboys

BYE: Houston Texans (Srar)

USER STANDINGS

7-1 San Francisco 49ers (1st in NFC West)
7-1 Houston Texans (1st)
6-1 Cincinnati Bengals (1st)
5-2 Philadelphia Eagles (1st)
5-3 Indianapolis Colts (2nd)
3-4 Carolina Panthers (T-2nd)
3-5 Atlanta Falcons (4th)
3-5 Pittsburgh Steelers (3rd)

Looks like Midgets masterplan is working perfectly! I think... I honestly don't know what his plan is. >_>

38-31 over the Browns in a crazy offensive shoot out. Johnny Football drove the Browns down for a TD with 46 seconds left to tie the game and force OT and Phil Simms to miss his flight and spend another night in Cincy. >_> But with 3 timeouts still in my pocket I drove down the middle of the field with two big pass plays before Cleveland's coverage broke and allowed AJ Green to score with ease to give us a 38-31 lead. Johnny Foozeball then tried to work his magic again but it led to a game ending INT.

Week 10

Carolina Panthers (Drags) @ Tennessee Titans
Miami Dolphins @ Philadelphia Eagles (DM)
Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steeleres (JohnnyPerfect)
Houston Texans (Srar) @ Cincinnati Bengals (DYSI)

BYE: Atlanta Falcons (Midget), Indianapolis Colts (LL)

Ooooh, Srar and I meet again. When is good for you because this weekend is pretty much a no go besides maybe Sunday before the games start. I can do Monday or Tuesday around 3 PM or a little later like 6-630.