EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Ended up beating the Steelers 35-27 on a game that was pretty back and fourth. AJ Green had a big time game (13 catches, 201 yards, 1 TD) because all I did was chuck it to him and hit the aggressive button when he was covered one on one. Fortunately for @Asuka's Gonna Kill You with Big Ben already out, I leveled Bruce Gradkowski and took him out of the game (which allowed Levi Jones to get a garbage TD) but he won't be missing any games after that. So.. you're welcome? >_>

Week 15 is now upon us and we've got  @Funny name or something... vs. @KAMALLARAMBO and myself vs. @billyzzz80. Deadline will be Friday again. When will be good for you billy? I can do Sunday after the late games and Monday after like 3 PM EST if we can't do tomorrow. After that it'll be a day by day thing.

On 12/3/2015, 8:09:51, Lenny DYSItra said:

@Asuka's Gonna Kill You

Not sure if you got it but I messaged you on PSN Sunday, you going to be around for our game by tomorrow?

Sorry man, only just seen this. Just moved house about a week or so back so been swamped. Should be able to play the next game now I've got my internet up and running.

Panthers 40

Falcons 13

Olsen went AWOL so Benjamin picked up the slack, 5 catches for 159 and 3 TDs. Artis-Payne continues to make Jonathan Stewart irrelevant, contributing 106 yards on the ground and a 59 yard TD catch. Cam's turnover struggles continued, 2 more fumbles and 2 picks, but the Atlanta offense was appalling on the ground, and couldn't protect Matt Ryan, giving up 4 sacks. Former Bears Briggs and Tillman had a decent showing, with 10 tackles, 1.5 sacks and a momentum-killing 3rd quarter interception between them. 

Sorry Midget  >_>