EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Is it possible to both love and fucking hate a game at the same time? I won 30-24 is OT but there was so much nonsense going on. Every single pass bounced off my WR hands yet there were supposedly only 3 drops. I also really hate the thing where you run a slant and your guy runs into a defender and just runs in place so he doesn't make it to the spot you threw it. That has been a problem for years and happened to me like 10 times!

That being said though having to fight to the very last moment is really fun. I just wish it was for more of the right reasons

Just doing mine now. 

There's something I've been meaning to ask about game prep. Is it bugged or just shitter than last year? The earn xp option only has one drill, costs 10 hours and gives fuck all xp (ceiling is under 100 in most cases). In game drills give up to 350,but there's only the same 9 drills each week, two for DBs, one for LBs, five (!?!?!?!) for QBs and one DL. How am I supposed to develop rookies that don't see the field much and aren't one of those positions? 

Lost a close one to Seattle. Dominated the first half and took a 17-10 lead into the third quarter, but the bounces just stopped going my way. Lead 24-10 in the fourth, but gave up 17 thanks to some dumb passes that got picked and Stewart giving up a scoop and score when I was running the clock out with 2:30 left in the game. 

Sucks to lose, but it was fun game and I can see where I got outplayed. Glad to get the passing game going, just got a bit overconfident and forced some throws I shouldn't have. On the fumble, an animation occurred I've never seen before. Wagner's steering Stewart outside trying to drag him down, but while he does he actively tries to strip the ball. I've never had a player do that even when using R1, anyone know how to trigger it? In fact, I don't remember ever seeing a strip attempt when I use R1,have they changed the control? 

Edit : one thing that did frustrate me was having an interception not given for stepping out of bounds, but he clearly looked in to me, had no option to challenge. With how important the replay stuff has become in recent years, you'd think they'd make a better effort to represent it in the game. 

Edited by Cactus Drags

Oof this game against the Bills was even tougher than last week vs. Seattle, there D was just all over the place and I turned the ball WAY too much (3 INTs in the first half compared to 4 so far this year). I managed to scrap together a TD after a 90+ yard kick return but my offense was nowhere to be found until the end of the 3rd quarter where I cut it to 6. Then right after my TD the Bills return the kickoff BUT there's a flag! No TD!  From there we trade three and outs until I nearly get a safety but end up with great field position and run it in for 7. 21-20. Crazy ass win.

Going to roll again Sunday before noon EST. We only have Drags vs. DM for our user games this week.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

How about it @David Marrio, when you free? I'm off work this week, so aside from a couple hours tomorrow evening I'm good to go whenever.

Friday evening is best for me. 

How about it @David Marrio, when you free? I'm off work this week, so aside from a couple hours tomorrow evening I'm good to go whenever.

No worries, what sort of ttime? I'll try and be on, but probably best pm'ing me here beforehand so I get the notification. 

No worries, what sort of ttime? I'll try and be on, but probably best pm'ing me here beforehand so I get the notification. 

Anytime from 7/8pm really. I'll hit you up with a message on here and on playstation beforehand :) 

It just doesn't want to work today. We had a great game going, but the connection dropped in the fourth quarter. Then DM went on autopilot, and I've tried to finish the game twice and it's crashed in the third quarter. I'm free all day if you want to try again tomorrow @David Marrio , otherwise we'll have to sim it. 

Edited by Cactus Drags

Tried again and it worked, sadly. I don't mind the odd close loss, but it's getting ridiculous now. I do well in the first and shut down their offense, then they miraculously solve it in the second half and I can't stop them at all. The only saving grace in this one was that I actually mustered an aerial attack. 

Oh and the bullshit backup QB sets world on fire nonsense continued, Matt fucking Barkley had a perfect rating, 16/19 for 264 and 3 TDs. 

I preferred playing Marriott to the AI. Obviously because I was winning, but he's fun to play against, I enjoyed our Bears/Lions clashes a lot. 

Ready to roll.