EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

Congrats Drags!

Divisional Round

Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers ( @billyzzz80)

Pittsburgh Steelers (@Asuka's Gonna Kill You) @ Cincinnati Bengals (DYSI)

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans (@Funny name or something...)

Carolina Panthers (@Cactus Drags) @ Philadelphia Eagles (@David Marrio)

Ooooh, Steelers vs. Bengals again. Third times a charm, when's good for you?

So @Lenny DYSItra and @Asuka's Gonna Kill You you were looking forward to playing me next week? Well I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS.

Yeah guys I got straight up murdered. It was ridiculous. 5 INTs 2 were returned for TDs. It ended up 35-14 because I got 2 lucky TDs 1 was 92 yards and the other was 80. I couldn't do anything. The Chiefs are for real people! See you for the draft I guess

On 12/31/2015 at 21:11, Lenny DYSItra said:

Congrats Drags!

Divisional Round

Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers ( @billyzzz80)

Pittsburgh Steelers (@Asuka's Gonna Kill You) @ Cincinnati Bengals (DYSI)

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans (@Funny name or something...)

Carolina Panthers (@Cactus Drags) @ Philadelphia Eagles (@David Marrio)

Ooooh, Steelers vs. Bengals again. Third times a charm, when's good for you?

Tomorrow or almost any other day throughout the week is good for me. Give me a shout and let me know what suits you.

1 hour ago, Asuka's Gonna Kill You said:

Tomorrow or almost any other day throughout the week is good for me. Give me a shout and let me know what suits you.

Not sure what time zone you're in but I'll be free to play after around 3 PM EST today and tomorrow if you're around.

On 12/30/2015 at 16:39, Big Hairy Man Face said:

Is this one of those things where I can join in, or would I have to wait for a specific time? I've bought Madden 16 on the PS4 today, so fancied a go with you guys potentially.

Not sure how I missed this post, but yeah what Srar said is pretty spot on. Once the playoffs are over and we start the off-season you're free to pick a team. What's your PSN ID?

Squeaked past the Eagles 20-17 on a last second field goal, set up by Charles The Godamned Man Tillman, intercepting Barkley at midfield with 30 seconds to go. Jonathan Stewart continued his resurgence with 160 yards and 2 TDs, saving me from the absolute stinker from Derek Anderson, who managed a qb rating of 36.9, 2 garbage interceptions, one of which nearly cost me the comeback victory if it wasn't for the aforementioned heroics from Tillman on the next play. And for once, it wasn't my fault, it was just his shitty ratings making the passes off target (which, fair enough, he's a back up).

Hopefully Vick only needed a week to learn the playbook, cause I'm pretty sure I'll have to start him if I've any hope against a human in the next round. 

Helluva game @Asuka's Gonna Kill You. Really good back and fourth action whole game long. I still can't believe I ran into my own guy on my second kickoff after returning the opening kick for a TD. :wacko: You made some really gutsy calls and it went 50/50 for you and ended up working in my favor. That LeVon Bell TD with no timeouts left and the clock pretty much running down where he pretty much ran through four tackles for the TD to bring it within a score was insane and I really though momentum was going to shift right there. Not sure why you went for it on 4th down in the 3rd quarter only down 10 which ended up being a sack and then a TD for me a few plays later. I think if you would've punted their we would've had a MUCH closer fourth quarter once you started hitting those deep balls. Great game though, looking forward to our clashes next season.

CONFERENCE ROUND

Kansas City Chiefs (Not Srar :() @ Cincinnati Bengals (DYSI)
Seattle Seahawks (@Cactus Drags) @ San Francisco 49ers ( @billyzzz80)

Good luck guys.

Felt I was lucky to finish the game as close as it was really. The opening kick return was crazy, not sure what I was thinking. Just couldn't stop you throughout really, you converted every 3rd down apart from 2 I think. That was my reasoning behind going for it on 4th down when I was down by 10. We were just falling into the 4th quarter so I felt I had to go for it. My thinking was that I'd only managed to stop you scoring once and there was every chance you was going to march up the field and score even if I punted. If you did that you'd have chewed the clock in half at least and been up potentially by three scores.

Thought I'd take the risk at that stage and go for it. It backfired but still left me with a decent amount of time to try to pull off a miracle. Either way you deserved that victory for sure mate.