EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

On 1/6/2016 at 15:40, Funny name or something... said:

Go...DYSI :puke:

Seriously though please crush those jerks! :P 

38-7, Bungals.

It should've been 38-0 but one of the Chiefs WR slipped out of a tackle and ran it in for a fluke TD. I completely had my way with KC all game long though. The combination of the snow and my pass rush played a factor in Alex Smith's shit game, he ended up running for his life later in the game when I knew running wasn't an option and that's where I did most of my damage on defense, getting six sacks and even knocking him out the game for a couple plays in the 4th. Once they were behind I ignored Jamal Charles (which they pretty much did early on) and it was pretty one dimensional at that point.

Looking forward to another classic with Drags or a second shot at billy.

Well played DYSI, Cam will get his revenge next year. Fucking injuries to QBs derailed me, after such a promising start. Couldn't use the run to free up the pass negate neither Anderson nor Vick could be a threat. And I had no clue how to stop your offense through the air. Don't know why you bothered with play action, mind, running backs don't scare me at all :P

Yeah real fun game, I didn't even realize that Cam was out until the second series. >_> Your running game really dominated early on and until I got the turnovers and the lead I couldn't really find a good defense to keep it under raps - pretty much the exact opposite with you because I couldn't run for shit. But I really didn't try much either. Usually when I get down I resort to an all out pass attack and I threw in some PA pass but you clearly didn't buy that. Another great game though, next time you better be full strength so I can rub it in more!

Sent out invites and rolled into the off-season. Gonna roll again Friday around 3 PM EST.

Oh and

Edited by Lenny DYSItra