EWBFL 16 PS4 League

DYSI

I guess I'm done too. I wish the game did a better job of telling you about your cap situation. I've made a few offers, there's one more I want to make and it keeps telling me I don't have the cap. I won't say who for fear of someone robbing me >_> Basically, I'm trying to offer 15m over 3 years, which would equate to a 5m cap hit per year (as far as I'm aware, the bonus comes out of your funds and has no bearing on cap, yes?). But it won't let me. I've got 32.7m space, and 4.72m in the rookie reserve, which I assume comes out of the base (as in the 32.7 figure isn't the remainder, it's what I start with). That leaves 27.98m. My tabled offers total 22.64m for next year - if my previous assumption about cap hit is correct at least. So I should have 5.34m to play with for the coming season, right? I won't set myself to ready in the hopes that someone can help me figure this out in the next few hours, but I don't want to drag the process out unnecessarily, so feel free to roll tomorrow night if everyone else is done. 

I've just noticed after typing all that out that the FA menu says I have 3.13m free. I have no idea how it got this number, I don't have any penalties coking up or anything. 

On 1/17/2016 at 10:18, Cactus Drags said:

Ugh, I'll just have to lowball the dude then. Consider me ready. Also, Stewart is on the block, looking for picks. 

Sorted, offloaded Ginn on Buffalo for a late pick and freed enough to make my last offer. I'm good to go. 

Any idea when we'll be drafting? 

I would prefer sometime during next week (25-29) if you guys can make it. After 3 PM EST usually works for me but if you guys need to go later then that's fine too, all else fails we can try for that Sunday.

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

Midget sounds like the anti-Belichick. Trades away all draft picks and doesn't win. :shifty: 

I will go to my deathbed lamenting that I could only give one like to this.

1 hour ago, Lenny DYSItra said:

Yeah it's a live draft so we try to get as many people together as possible.

Leaving that there in case anyone wanted to know my reasoning.  Schedules be crazy!

Rolled onto Week 2 of Free Agency.

Notable User Signings

49ers - MLB Kiko Alonso, RT Laadrian Waddle

Bengals - DT Phil Taylor, CB Dre Kirkpatrick

Chargers - FG Brian Leonard, RG Uche Nwaneri, ROLB Shea McClellin

Falcons - DT Brandon Mebane, C Brian De La Puente

Panthers - CB Jeremy Lane, DT Tom Johnson

Steelers - DT Barry Cofield, LT Anthony Collins

Saints - Nobody... ouch. >_>

Texans - TE Larry Donnell, P Sam Koch

I'll roll again sometime Sunday morning/afternoon.

20 hours ago, Lenny DYSItra said:

Rolled onto Week 2 of Free Agency.

Notable User Signings

49ers - MLB Kiko Alonso, RT Laadrian Waddle

Bengals - DT Phil Taylor, CB Dre Kirkpatrick

Chargers - FG Brian Leonard, RG Uche Nwaneri, ROLB Shea McClellin

Falcons - DT Brandon Mebane, C Brian De La Puente

Panthers - CB Jeremy Lane, DT Tom Johnson

Steelers - DT Barry Cofield, LT Anthony Collins

Saints - Nobody... ouch. >_>

Texans - TE Larry Donnell, P Sam Koch

I'll roll again sometime Sunday morning/afternoon.

Well, that sucked balls. I'm sure I'm doing this wrong >_>

The Packers are willing to trade Clay Matthews my way for the 8th pick. 91 OVR. The Ravens are willing to trade Mosley, who's 91 OVR and $820k. Seahawks offering Wagner who's 94 OVR. Sooo, the bar's kinda high here.  If I land one of the MLBs I'm targeting, though, the pick goes to the highest non-QB offer.