9. Ryan Longwell

10. Tom Brady

11. Willis McGahee

12. Roy Williams

13. Keenan McCardell

14. Seattle

15. Martin Gramatica

16. Jim Kleinsasser

In the end I started picking guys with long stupid names. I liked this strategy. Anyway would this team win a Football loving Husband's respect? :wub:

1. Edgerrin James

2. Randy Moss

3. Michael Vick

4. Rudi Johnson

5. Kellen Winslow

6. Plaxico Buress

7. Marty Booker

8. Miami

9. Ryan Longwell

10. Tom Brady

11. Willis McGahee

12. Roy Williams

13. Keenan McCardell

14. Seattle

15. Martin Gramatica

16. Jim Kleinsasser

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Yeah that really is a good team. I'm frickin amazed that you got Tom Brady in the 10th round!! And that Plexico lasted until the 6th! Got a question for ya though, who are you starting Edgerrin James or Rudi Johnson? Both are good backs who will score you a lot points. My advice is start Johnson as he'll get more carries than anyone playing for a team with Manning's passing ability.

Guest Bluesman

The problem is how valuable Vick is in Yahoo, because of the points for rushing yards and rushing td's. I don't think you have to get rid of him, because you've got a very good backup, so if he tanks or gets injured, you can plug Brady in. Vick was an absolute monster in Yahoo leagues the season before last, you may want to keep that in mind.

Guest Nathan Jones

Have you guys tried "Salary Cap Football" at Yahoo. Here is my team, I also have Vick. What do you guys think? Is Griffin going to have a strong year?

Salary Cap: $100.00

Current Team Value: $98.69

Available Cap Room: $1.31

QB M. Vick (Atl) $13.21

RB L. Tomlinson (SD) $19.63

RB Q. Griffin (Den) $4.42

WR C. Rogers (Det) $8.56

WR An. Johnson (Hou) $6.89

WR R. Moss (Min) $15.29

TE K. Winslow (Cle) $4.09

K J. Kasay (Car) $10.42

DEF Baltimore $16.18

Edited by Nathan Jones

QB M. Vick (Atl) $13.21

RB L. Tomlinson (SD) $19.63

RB Q. Griffin (Den) $4.42

WR C. Rogers (Det) $8.56

WR An. Johnson (Hou) $6.89

WR R. Moss (Min) $15.29

TE K. Winslow (Cle) $4.09

K J. Kasay (Car) $10.42

DEF Baltimore $16.18

Charles Rogers is going to have a big year I think. He seems to have a nose for the end zone as well, he'll be a good guy to have. The rest of the team is pretty solid, unless Winslow is a bust, or Vick is hurt.

Yeah that really is a good team. I'm frickin amazed that you got Tom Brady in the 10th round!! And that Plexico lasted until the 6th! Got a question for ya though, who are you starting Edgerrin James or Rudi Johnson? Both are good backs who will score you a lot points. My advice is start Johnson as he'll get more carries than anyone playing for a team with Manning's passing ability.

I am starting both of them. Right now all my picks 1-9 are starters. Unless you guys think one of the other guys deserves to go in. :P