March Madness 2016

Awesome shot by Paige to tie it up. But I knew Nova had too much horseshoe up their ass to not win this. 4.7 is an eternity in basketball.

Now I get to listen to all the band wagon Philadelphia fans act like they gave two-shits about this team a month and a half ago and celebrate like this city's done something...

And the UConn women waltz to their 4th title in a row, and their 11th over the last 22 years.  They've lost only one game in the last three seasons combined and the Vegas odds heading into this tournament allowed for only two choices:  UConn or the remaining field of 63.

I don't really watch women's basketball but as I live in Connecticut they tend to wind up being front page news this time of the year.  They've just reached an absurd level of dominance, impressive for any sport at any level.