EWR April (Post Mania) Update

Did anyone in a previous update have Joe Hendry's stats?

He's widely seen as a future star from the UK. Also missing are the likes of Big Damo/Damo O'Connor, Tommy End, Michael Dante, Mikey Whiplash, Kenny Williams and from the female side The Owens Twins, Viper, Pollyanna and Bete Noire.

Those are all I have for memory.

44 minutes ago, marc40 said:

He's widely seen as a future star from the UK. Also missing are the likes of Big Damo/Damo O'Connor, Tommy End, Michael Dante, Mikey Whiplash, Kenny Williams and from the female side The Owens Twins, Viper, Pollyanna and Bete Noire.

Tommy End is in the game. If anyone else is willing to help with stats then I will put the others in the update. I still have a little bit to work on before releasing the update, so look for it around early next week.

On 4/28/2016 at 03:27, NovaPen said:

Rich Brennan has been released from WWE

Kyle Edwards also has so rename him to Arda Ocal.

NXT "spoiler" (I rather air on the side of caution)

Spoiler

Eric Young is now a part of WWE in NXT so add him to WWE under a developmental deal

On 4/28/2016 at 13:17, marc40 said:

I'd air on the side of caution (again) with adding them as I don't want to add wrestlers who haven't appeared in North America (End has this year.) If I am not mistaken most had stats in Bill's update so I'd use them as a jumping off point.

AAA updates:
Remove:

• Chris Mordetzky (hasn't appeared since the co-promoted tour in the fall of 2015.)
  • Electroshock (quit before Friday's show.)
  • Johnny Mundo (hasn't appeared since October.)

Mari Apache is now a technica so make her a face with an old school face gimmick. Also have her speak.
Rename Perros del Mal to Los Fronterizos.

ROH updates:
I'd add Kazuchika Okada and Hiroshi Tanahashias a face main eventers as well as Jushin Liger as a face upper midcarder. They regularly appear for them with the New Japan shows.

WWE updates:
Aiden English's over should be 60.
Alex Riley should be heel.
Baron Corbin's over should be 63.
Becky Lynch's over should be 63.
Big E's over should be at 79.
Charlotte's over should be 68.
Colin Cassady's over should be at 66.
Enzo Amore's over should be 67.
Jack Swagger's over should be at 63.
Kofi Kingston's over should be at 78.
Lana should have Facebuster as her finishers.
Sara Lee should have Cross Armbreaker (submission) and Russian Legsweep (Impact) as her finishers.
Simon Gotch's over should be at 59.
Xavier Woods' over should be at 80.

I think a lot of the stats need seriously looking at. The womens stats spring to mind. Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Asuka and Bayley are putting on some of the best wrestling in the company right now and have had 4+ star rated matches from Observer. Yet dudes like Adam Page, R Truth and Bo Dallas have higher overall stats than Sasha, Charlotte and Becky. Would Adam Page and Bo Dallas have a 4+ star match? Womens stats need to be much higher. I mean Danny Doring has higher overall stats than Sasha and Becky! Getting a realistic quality match with the stats like they are now would be near impossible.

Also another thing I noticed was that Randy Orton has a higher brawl than Samoa Joe and John Cena has the same brawl stat as Samoa Joe? AJ Styles has a higher charisma than Nakamura? Also I reckon Nakamuras gimmick should be unique.

2 minutes ago, bandini87 said:

I think a lot of the stats need seriously looking at. The womens stats spring to mind. Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Asuka and Bayley are putting on some of the best wrestling in the company right now and have had 4+ star rated matches from Observer. Yet dudes like Adam Page, R Truth and Bo Dallas have higher overall stats than Sasha, Charlotte and Becky. Would Adam Page and Bo Dallas have a 4+ star match? Womens stats need to be much higher. I mean Danny Doring has higher overall stats than Sasha and Becky! Getting a realistic quality match with the stats like they are now would be near impossible.

Also another thing I noticed was that Randy Orton has a higher brawl than Samoa Joe and John Cena has the same brawl stat as Samoa Joe? AJ Styles has a higher charisma than Nakamura? Also I reckon Nakamuras gimmick should be unique.

So, I noticed you're new here.  Let me be the first to welcome you.  Now, I get that you disagree with the stats in the game and I think you make pretty good arguments for changes, however, we like it if those who disagree with the stats to offer their own stats instead of just saying they don't like stats for certain people.  Again, glad you're around here, and very happy you're wanting to contribute to these updates, but please make sure you post your own stat suggestions instead of running down the ones already in the game.

• Lineker locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic