NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seattlebandfan9

That was a great game.

I don't really like Brady...But damn...He's really good.

Graham had a good game too, which I was happy with. Considering he is in both my fantasy leagues. Yeah...They should have never drafted Ben Watson....Crazy fools. Graham owns him.

Guest NYJetFan86

The Colts have to be the biggest chokers of all time. I'm starting to think that Peyton Manning is overrated because every time hes put into a pressure game or situation he flops big time like he did tonight in the 4th quarter

Guest seattlebandfan9

The Colts have to be the biggest chokers of all time. I'm starting to think that Peyton Manning is overrated because every time hes put into a pressure game or situation he flops big time like he did tonight in the 4th quarter

let's not put all of this on Peyton. It wasn't him fumbling the ball twice. It wasn't him missing the FG either.

Ture. By McGinist ran in untouched, UNTOUCHED!...and for the choking, I say half and half because the Monday night game last season agaisnt the Bucs, Manning was able make drives that put up points and set-up the game winning field goal and when they played the Titans for the second time, In Tennesse, With the Divisonal Title on the line, Peyton still put up some last minute points to win, but yeah, he did choke in the Pats game last season, but seemed a little more comfortable to me in the pocket. At least it was on pick and not four. Indy is still a little away from getting to the big game, but before Manning retires, he will have atleast one ring. As for this years, I say Eagles take the game over the Pats in a close one.

Manning should take some of the heat but not even close to half of it. It should all fall on James and Vanderjagt. James fumbled the ball TWICE! TWICE GODDAMNIT! Then Vanderjagt missed his first field goal in a lot of tries. I cant blame him because of the wind. He should have made it but it was bound to happen.

He did throw the goal line pick and take a horrendous sack which made a potential chipshot a 47ish yarder. It's not all his fault, but had he thrown a TD as time expired, he'd have gotten all of the credit, so he has to take a great deal of the heat.

The sack wasn't really his fault, McGinest came through untouched and Manning didn't have enough time to react. I still say he should've thrown the ball out of bounds which, I think, would only result in a 5 yard loss. And as for the interception, I won't blame him that much since Bruschi made an amazing pick.

Edgerrin James and Mike Vanderjagt should take most of the blame for the loss I believe.

Edited by damshow

Guest Bluesman

After seeing the replays, I noticed Peyton didn't see McGinest until the last possible second.

It was funny, as during today's game I had the live NFL.com scoring up on the computer while I played along to cd's. After noticing Fielder threw two interceptions in the first half, I had this feeling he was going to be benched, and sure enough he was. Looks like the era of Feely begins...

He did throw the goal line pick and take a horrendous sack which made a potential chipshot a 47ish yarder. It's not all his fault, but had he thrown a TD as time expired, he'd have gotten all of the credit, so he has to take a great deal of the heat.

The sack wasn't really his fault, McGinest came through untouched and Manning didn't have enough time to react. I still say he should've thrown the ball out of bounds which, I think, would only result in a 5 yard loss. And as for the interception, I won't blame him that much since Bruschi made an amazing pick.

Edgerrin James and Mike Vanderjagt should take most of the blame for the loss I believe.

Guest Bluesman

%@&%$ Bettis. Fucking vulture.

Nice to see Portis bust that long run, especially since he's on my fantasy team :D

Wow. The Raiders suck. Alot. Who the hell was Gannon throwing to?

Edited by Bluesman