NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

I want to see a Minnesota/Atlanta game. I think that has shoot out written all over it.

If the Steelers are destined to win the Super Bowl, I would like to see them beat Indy next week then Atlanta in the Super Bowl game. That would leave them 18-1 overall, with wins over New England, Philly, Indy, Atlanta, as well the backups taking out the red hot Buffalo Bills in their regular season finale, they'd have a Super Bowl under their belt, all with a rookie QB. Their season would be imortalized. Wishful thinking. In reality, I don't care who they play, as long as they win. They didn't look like the team they are yesterday, so they'll need to work to shut some mouthes up next week.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from non-jets fan. The Steelers should have lost that game. They did everything wrong, Ben played bad. The defence didn't play up to it's potential. The Jets should have won that game but that frickin Brien. Wait, don't blame him now...but who else is there to blame?

"Putcha Name On It"- Herman Edwards

In this day and age a forty yard field goal should be a given. It's 40 frickin yards! It's not like your kicking from the half-field mark. Watch the NY media just wallop on Brien and possibly Edwards too.

Guest Bluesman

Now I remember why I never watched the ESPN hype machine Countdown. Idiots. Fucking idiots. Steve Young suggesting they freeze Moss out of the offense to reign him under control, yea, let's do that so we can lose. And then Michael Irvin claims he isn't "half as bad as Moss"...clearly, as simulating mooning the crowd is a much worse offense than getting busted with a hotel room of strippers and coke.

Michael Irvin is the biggest douche. I can't stand him one bit on Countdown. I like Steve and Tom, but boy, I cannot stand Ivrin at all. Especially when he becomes a narrow minded assclown and doesn't listen to anybody else's input. Steve and Tom always try to support their opinions with valid points, but Irvin just rambles on about what he thinks is right whilst giving weak ass supporting points, if any supporting points at all. Plus, he talks like a fucking ape. His words come out all messed up and when he gets excited it's difficult to understand what the fuck he is talking about. Not that what he has to say is worth listening to anyways.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Guest Bluesman

If the Vikings are so interested in giving the game away to the Eagles they might as well stay in the locker room at halftime and forfeit. This is fucking pathetic right now...

Falcons vs. Eagles sounds interesting. Not sure who to pick. I thought Minnesota would have Philly's number today, but I was wrong.

I'm looking forward to the Colts/Pats game. I'm taking the Pats to win, thought I'm hoping it's Colts. Steelers/Colts is my desired match up for next week.

I'm 2-1 thus far, I need this game so I can make some cash back this week.

I don't really think it's hate for them, but the fact that everybody's tired of everybody talking about how great they are and everybody creaming their pants of Ben, but that's just my opinion. However, I do dislike the Steelers and always have.