EWBFL 17 PS4 League

DYSI

19 hours ago, Maxx said:

Really hate the kicking game.  Just had to hit a game tying field goal, and randomly I get a completely different camera angle which makes it incredibly difficult to set the angle and then the meter disappeared as I was setting the accuracy.  Still hit it, but fuck that shit.

Was just going to say that too. Kicking sucks

19 hours ago, Maxx said:

Really hate the kicking game.  Just had to hit a game tying field goal, and randomly I get a completely different camera angle which makes it incredibly difficult to set the angle and then the meter disappeared as I was setting the accuracy.  Still hit it, but fuck that shit.

That's what happens when the opponent calls a time out. The angle changes and the meter disappears cuz you been iced!

Wait so a kickers point of view doesn't change IRL when he gets iced?!

As far as running goes I've managed some pretty big gains that I never usually got in past years by just waiting to hit R2 at the right moment. Not sure if that's what's screwing you up or not Srar.

8 minutes ago, DYSI said:

Wait so a kickers point of view doesn't change IRL when he gets iced?!

As far as running goes I've managed some pretty big gains that I never usually got in past years by just waiting to hit R2 at the right moment. Not sure if that's what's screwing you up or not Srar.

It was actually. I am still so incredibly frustrated with this game but if the league ever becomes a thing again I might play

20 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

Kinda cool that they removed the ability to catch passes this year.

The forward pass is stupid gimmick anyways, will be out of the league in a season or two.

• Like 1

1.03 Patch notes:

-More accurately recreated NFL situations by changing football lubrication from lard to league-sanctioned KY.
-Ball carrier running animations improved by showing players frothing at the mouth, more accurately representing the seizure they have when juke moves are activated.
-Added "Classic Madden" mode which recreates version 1.02 of Madden NFL 17.  It is available for $14.99.
-Lowered Odell Beckham Jr.'s Awareness Rating to 85, down from 92.
-Raised Kicking Net's Awareness Rating to 85, up from 0.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Broncos franchise is nuts. Semien and Lynch both went down in preseason to season ending injuries. So I sent a fifth rounder to San Fran for Gabbert. Gabbert plays well the first three games and then he gets a season ending injury. So I trade my fourth round to Green Bay for Brett Hundley. He gets hurt for fourteen weeks in the first half of his first game. So now I've said "fuck it" and signed frigging Tyler Heinicke, who was the best QB available in free agency, at the overall of 61.