So Bad, Its Good (Movie Edition)

SquareRootOfSi

I love Bronx Warriors! There seemed to be a little cottage industry in Italy at the time of just mashing together Escape From New York, Mad Max and The Warriors, and I love all of it.

For MST3K fans, the sequel to Bronx Warriors was Escape 2000/Escape From The Bronx.

I have a huge Escape From The Bronx poster, it's one of my favourite things. I'm not allowed to put anything on the walls of my flat, but I'm trying to talk my landlady into making an exception so I can get that framed and given pride of place in my living room.

I remember a scene in Bronx Warriors where one of the bikers races into this corridor chasing something? He comes to a stop and falls off the bike, bike falls over. And l'm pretty sure it was a fuck up because there isn't any mention of it after that or the guy acting hurt, they just said fuck it and left it in.