Scenario Request

Long ago, I used to play a game called Promotion Wars (anyone remember that one)... I have since moved on to EWR. There was a PW scenario called, "Legends Scenario" where the best of the best of WWF(E), WCW, and ECW from different eras were on each company's roster. I would love to see that in EWR. Can anyone make that happen?

http://promotionwarsreborn.proboards.com/thread/4/legends-scenario-v1

This is what I'm referring to.

Well that was horrible to try get up and running. The scenario is missing a heap of files. The game download is missing files too.
There's no way to change the stats supplied in that game into something usable in EWR, unless you just guess the stats.
The best way to do it and us the same roster is to go through what ever scenario would have each worker in their prime and duplicate those stats.

I do believe there was someone working on a  similar scenario a while back. I'll see what I can track down.

This was the one

Never actually released and I don;t think he's been on the site for quite some time.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 2

On 5/31/2017 at 02:22, Rocky said:

Well that was horrible to try get up and running. The scenario is missing a heap of files. The game download is missing files too.
There's no way to change the stats supplied in that game into something usable in EWR, unless you just guess the stats.
The best way to do it and us the same roster is to go through what ever scenario would have each worker in their prime and duplicate those stats.

I do believe there was someone working on a  similar scenario a while back. I'll see what I can track down.

This was the one

Never actually released and I don;t think he's been on the site for quite some time.

Wow, looked promising. I am shocked no one has released an All Star/Legends scenario for EWR yet. The groundwork is already there, it seems. I wouldn't mind helping on creating one, but the relationships file would be my biggest problem. Maybe we as a community could come together and finish a really good scenario.