G1 Climax.

I'm not sure what you're wanting the game to do. The G1 is just a series of matches over time basically. You'd run it like you'd run a tournament, using the notepad to track results.

16 minutes ago, =BK= said:

I'm not sure what you're wanting the game to do. The G1 is just a series of matches over time basically. You'd run it like you'd run a tournament, using the notepad to track results.

But can you run it everyday like the G1?

2 hours ago, DeclanDimi said:

But can you run it everyday like the G1?

Yes. But it takes a lot of file swapping by using the Event exploit.

1. You'll need to decide on the dates and amount of days you want to run the tournament.
  2. Create a folder on Desktop and label it "G1 Climax"
  3. Inside this folder create as many folders as you are wanting days for your tournament.
  4. Label each folder with a different date for your tournament.

Open Game

1. Go to your events page and set the event date for the final day of the tournament.
  2. Open up your EWR Save folder (s1, s2 etc)
  3. Copy the event.dat file into the folder of the corresponding dat inside your "G1 Climax" folder.
  4. Then return to your game and change the date of the event to the date before.
  5. Repeat copy process and event date change until you have filled all dates and moved the correct in game file to the corresponding folders.
  • e.g
  • Final date is set to August 25 2017.
  • Set the event to this date in game.
  • Copy the event.dat file from your save folder and
  • Place it into the folder labeled August 25 2017.
  • Rinse. Repeat.

When you come to play the tournament. make sure you have the earliest date inside your save folder.
Play that day. fill your card. book your show. First round complete.
After the show is finished, the game will progress to the next day
Go into the created folders and take the event.dat file out of the date corresponding folder and move it to your save folder.
From here you can book the show for a second night. This will not erase the previous night.

REMEMBER!
You MUST set ALL the dates on the first of the month as they cannot be altered if the month is already in progress.

Try not to screw it up as I am not liable.

OR if you're scared, just send me your game files and the dates you want and I'll package it all up nice and pretty for you.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

...but how? The game shouldn't work on a mac outside of a Windows emulator