Albums that You Originally Didn't Like

Guest Wrestlekid

Guest 12characters

I know what you mean about that Bush album. I was lukewarm on it at first but it grew on me.

Primitive by Soulfly is very notable. I despised it. I loathed it, but after a few repeat listenings I consider it a good album.

Poison the Well - Tear From the Red

Poison the Well - You Come Before You

Lamb of God - New American Gospel

Same with me. I got the Lamb Of God album after hearing the song 11th Hour on the Freddy vs Jason soundtrack, and it took me quite a while to get accustomed to. I got into liking Poison The Well only recently, and now I think they're one of the most brilliant bands ever.

Some others I have found hard getting into at first was/still is Meshuggah. I got their Destroy Erase Improve and Chaosphere CD's, and whee boy was it chaotic. After a while, tho, it really grows onto you. Chaosphere is one of my favourite albums ever... Another shock came later with their remix-CD True Human Design :D Now THAT is some weird freaking shit.